Chapter 16

I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR THIS BOOK AND IM SORRY IN ADVANCE

*****

"This week we are going to be working on a project," everyone in the room groans.

"Now, now class. This project will be fun!"Mrs. Jameson says.

Yeah, fun. No projects are ever fun.

"We will be making a video on bullying or cyber bullying."

I roll my eyes. Great. Just what I need right now.

"You'll be working with partners-"

The class cheers, a few people letting out whoops and whistles.

"-but I will be choosing them."

And there goes the positivity again. Everyone groans.

Of course. Whenever there's partners, you're never allowed to choose them. Am I right, or am I right?

"Alright... here we have Amelia with Lexie, Blake with Everleigh, Hayden with Olivia..."

Are you kidding me. Are you kidding me. I smack my face into my palm and shift my head a bit towards where Hayden sits. He's already staring at me.

I look back to the front of the class. Kill me now.

"Okay class, get with your partners and start working on the video! It will be due Tuesday next week."

About a week to work on it. That should be enough time.

The chair beside me screeches as Hayden pulls it out. I sigh and look at him. If he's going to be my partner, I might as well try to be friends with him.

"Hi." I greet awkwardly. This is so weird....

"Uh, hey." Hayden scratches the back of his neck. "So... do you have any ideas?"

"Nope," I say, popping the p.

Hayden sighs and rests his head on his hand. "What are even supposed to record this with?" He huffs.

"I guess our phones. Do you want to use yours or mine?" I say. I don't know if my phone has enough storage...

"Probably not mine, I don't have any storage."

I sigh. "Well neither does mine."

"Rock paper scissors?" He suggests. I laugh a little, then stick out my hands.

"Alright. Let's settle this like men." I narrow my eyes.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Hayden chose scissors... and I chose paper.

"Damn," I breathe. Hayden lets out a chuckle.

"Looks like it'll be on your phone." He smirks. I want to smack that smirk right off his damn face.

"You better stop smirking or I'll slap you so hard you won't even remember your own name." I growl, and Hayden puts his hands up in defense.

I sigh, resting my head on the desk. I take a few deep breaths then slowly lift my head back up.

"What are we going to do," I ask again.