Chapter 6

"Olivia." Someone whispers. I ignore it.

"Olivia!" They whisper louder. This time I turn my head in their direction to see who it is.

I sigh. "What Hayden?"

He opens his mouth like he's about to say something, by closes it quickly. He looks pained, almost as if he is nervous. "Have you been crying?" He finally asks.

"Why would you care?" I reply, turning my head away. "You've never made an effort to talk to me before, why start now?"

He stares at me for a while, as if he's taking in every detail of my face. "I guess it's just because I noticed something that I don't want to happen again."

What does he mean by happen again? He barely even knows me, how can he notice something he doesn't want to happen again?

The bell rings so I pick up my books and head back to my locker.

So far it's been a horrible day. I got in my first big fight with my best friend. If I can even call her that. I can't believe she's acting like its not a big deal.

"You Gucci?" Kian says as he walks next to me.

"Guess so." I mumble. We stop at our lockers and get our stuff.

"If you want, I can make sure Amelia doesn't bother you. I can tell how you're feeling right now.

I smile. "You know, I'm really lucky to have you. But how would you do it all day? Half of the time we're on different sides of the school!" A smirk spreads across his face.

"I know people."

Rolling my eyes, I reply, "What's the catch."

"No catch. Just doing something for my favorite sister. Don't tell Faith." He whispers.

"So you know someone in every one of my classes?" I asked incredulously.

"I told you Liv, I know people." And with that, he walks away.

I make my way through the people and to my class. Slumping down in my seat, I look up to the front of the class. This is going to be a fun class! We get to learn about depression, I have to sit next to my ex-best friend, and I have to deal with Hayden! Whoopie!

I really don't care what we are learning about today, so I zone out and just think.

Hayden. Why is he so interested in what my emotions are suddenly? I have never spoken to him once in my life before the other day. I'm guessing he has an idea about you know, my situation. But he doesn't even know me. He doesn't know anything about me. So I'm confused to why he is so concerned.

Amelia. I'd rather not think about her at the moment, but I have to get this over with. So far I know she is a totally unreliable friend. But all the secrets I've told her in the past... she could tell them to everyone. Every single embarrassing detail. Would she do that? But I know Amelia... she wouldn't do something like that... but I guess after yesterday, I don't really know her anymore. I thought she could be reliable and she would always be there for me. Guess not. You know it's funny just how fast things can change.

I look up at the clock and see that there's only ten minutes left. I can suffer through these last minutes. I probably deserve it anyway.

There it is again. The feeling of being watched. I don't even need to see who it is, I already know it's Hayden. Probably checking my reaction on the latest video that I wasn't paying any attention to.

One thing I got out from years of friendship with Amelia is that I can sense what emotion she's feeling. Cliche, I know. Sometimes it might come in handy. Like right now, she is feeling extremely nervous. I can practically feel it radiating off her in waves.

"Save it, Amelia." I say, raising up an hand. "I don't want to talk to you ever again." The bell rings and I stand up to walk away, but someone's hand grabs my arm.

"Listen Olivia. I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much, but all I know is you're going to regret it." She spits out, shooting me a disgusted look as she walks out the door.

Seems like I really don't know her as well as I thought I did.

"Hey, you okay?" Hayden asks, his hand resting on my shoulder. I shrug it off and walk away.

One more class until lunch, one more class. Just an hour and then you see Kian and he can calm you down. Just hold on a little longer.

I'm stopped short when the 'Queen Bee' Sierra Adams is heading directly for me, along with her second in command, Auburn Burns... and Amelia?

She did not...

"Hey there, Olivia." Sierra says, a smug smile on her face. "My new friend Amelia here told me a few things about you. There were a few interesting ones... like how you used to have the biggest crush on Jake Williams from middle school all the way to your sophomore year?" She crosses her arms across her chest and I swallow visibly.

"Oh honey, you think that's bad?" She says, her voice sarcastically sweet. "Then be prepared. We haven't even gotten started." She snarls.

Her, Auburn, and Amelia turn to walk away, Amelia looking back and giving me a smug look.

I suddenly feel very sick. I start running down the hallway towards the exit, and burst through the doors, the tears I'm trying to hold back start rushing down my face as loud sobs escape from my mouth. I sprint all the way home and run straight up to the bathroom.

I hate her. I hate them all. I hate Amelia, Auburn, Sierra, every single one of them in that hellhole. But the one that overrules them all is me. I hate myself so godamn much that I can't take it anymore. What's wrong with me? Where did I go wrong?

I search through the bathroom drawers, my fingers grabbing the thing that I've been looking for.

A razor.

I take a deep breath, and cut.

GUYS I NEED HELP. HAS ANYONE READ THE BOOK WHERE ITS A HIRL AND A BOY AND THEY ARE IN THE SAME LIKE HEALTH CLASS AND THEY HAVE TO GET FAKE MARRIED AND RAISE LIKE A FAKE BABY! I THINK IM STARTING TO REMEMBER IT A BIT MORE NOW. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHICH BOOK IM TALKING ABOUT PLS COMMENT

jk i found it if anyone wants to know its Accidentally on Purpose

1069 words🖖🏼