"Ow!" He laughed and rubbed the spot I hit him. "You are so violent with me!"

"You mad bro?!" I smiled and leaned closer to him, and started poking his stomach, chanting. "Youmad? Youmad? Youmad? Youmad? Youmad?"

He laughed and tried to take a hold of my hands. Epic fail! I dodged every move of his and kept poking him, making us laugh like crazy.

A loud cough then stopped us, and made us look up at Noah. He was cocking up an eyebrow.

"The waitor wants to know what you will want to drink." He firmly said.

I looked beside Bradly and noticed that the waitor was looking down at me with a smirk. Instantly my heart sped up, and I could feel my tounge twist in a knot. He had electric light blue eyes, and a smile that made my heart thump like a hammer against my chest. I didn't know why I was acting like this, but his jet black hair that looked soft, and tempting to touch, was right there. His muscles in his arms were showing, and I almost couldn't believe that someone so gorgeous was looking right at me! He was smiling down at me! I couldn't speak though! I was.... Stuck in the moment...

"Earth to Kimberly." Noah snapped his hands infront of my face, and I instantly snapped out of my dreamy gaze.

I could feel my face getting hot, full of embarressment, hoping that the attractive waitor didn't notice my mouth drool by his presence.

"Um," I shook my head. "Duh! Of course," I looked back up at him, and slowly smiled. I coudln't believe he was smiling back! "I would, um, like some sweet tea please."

"Of course." His deep husky voice answered, and without looking back at him, my heart sped up. I couldn't believe that only with the sound of his voice, I was about to get a heart attack.

He left after taking Bradly's order, and the table was quiet. No one was talking, apart from the people around us, but Hailey was on her phone, Noah was looking at me with a weird face, and Bradly was watching the football game on the tv by the bar.

I grew impatient with Noah just glaring at me. "What?!" I mouthed.

"What do you mean what?" He mouthed back. "You freaked out because of the waitor!"

"No I didn't!" I silently replied back.

"Yeah, you did!"

I looked away, and felt beat. I caught the waitor across the room, staring at me, and he winked at me when he made sure I was staring at me. I uncomfortably looked away, and I had to try my best not to get distracted by him. This was my double date, not hit on the waiter date!

I still felt the waitor stairing at me, and I had to give him the message that I was taken! Well, not really, but that I was at least taken for tonight! Sort of...

I scooted my chair closer to Bradly and rested my chin on his shoulder. He barely looked at me, still watching his game, and I had to do something to get noticed. I hope he wasn't bothered about my freak out moment. I hope he hadn't have noticed in the first place!

I was determined to make Bradly talk to me again since the waitor was proabably a hot pervert and Noah was just going to give me crap.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, and I felt him stiffen up under my grip.

"Bradly," I spoke low enough for him to hear. Thank goodness the restaurant was loud, and Hailey was chatting on about some drama her friend was going through. "Talk to me."

"About what?" He mumbled.

"Why this sudden wall up?"

"What wall?" He was playing hard to get, wasn't he? Ugh, men.