Chapter One: First Meeting

(Undyne's POV)

(Undyne's POV)

I was sitting at mine, Papyrus', Sans' and Frisk's usual spot in the lunchroom, since the barrier was broken by Frisk, we all started to go to school that Toriel teaches at. Anyways, since then everybody been accepting of us monsters it's been two years since then and I was only 16 when she broke the barrier. I was happy to not be in the Underground, but sometimes I do miss it, but I mostly miss Waterfall. I was waiting for my friends because lunch just started and this school is huge, and I mean huge. I was just looking around for them, when my eyes noticed a yellow figure in the condor of the lunchroom.

Her head was buried in a book as she was writing notes and once she looked up all I saw were her butterscotch brown eyes. She was very pretty in my opinion anyways; she was maybe about 5 or 5'1 and she had big round glasses that made her eyes pop. She was wearing a white jacket, with a black button up shirt and a pair of light blue jeans and black shoes. I've never seen her before and she was most definitely a monster, but I've never seen her in the Underground before not unless I have seen her a few times, but didn't notice because I was doing my Guard Rounds. As I was just about to walk to her, she got up and ran out of the lunchroom and that's when I saw Papyrus was a Freshman and so was Frisk. Sans and I were Sophomores.

"UNDYNE, HOW IS YOUR DAY GOING?" Papyrus asked me as I snapped out of thought and looked at him and smile as I put him in a choke hold and started to noggy his skull. 'UNDYNE, DON'T NOGGY THE SKULL!' I couldn't help, but laugh then I stopped.

"My day is going good so far, just wish it will go by faster." I said as I let Papyrus go and we sat down at our table. I looked up and saw Sans and Frisk kissing and Frisk blushed. 'Get a room you two." I said out loud and everybody looked at us and they both blushed. 'Sorry I had to do it you guys. So how is your day going Frisk?" I signed to her and talked to her because she really couldn't speak much.

"It's going alright, just a little tired since I had that huge math test last period it was hard." She gave me a pouted face and I busted out laughing.

"That pout you just gave me was too adorable Frisk sorry." I signed and laughed. 'Anyways, is there a new monster student in your class Frisk?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Sans, wake up!' I clapped and he shot up. 'Is there a new monster student in our grade?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Well yeah, her name is Alphys she just moved up here from the Underground, but the thing is I've never seen her around the Underground before. She's new to me and well I know she had a hard life growing up, but she really didn't say much about her family. The teacher even asked her about them, but she just stayed quiet and went to the back of the room and sat down. Why?" He explained to me and I wanted to know more about this monster, but she ran before I could even introduce myself.

"Well she was just here a few moments ago and I wondering because I've never seen her before either, maybe Asgore or Toriel would know." I said as looked around to find her again, but she wasn't even in the lunchroom anymore. Since monsters don't eat very much we just all kind of hang out in the lunchroom until our next class which won't be for another hour.