Revenge is Sweet

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t reach Seth worth a damn. Literally, I tried everything that my mind could think of. I’m not sure if I believed the crap about the walls being magic, but it seemed to be keeping me in, and blocking Seth out.

                Sleeping was very uncomfortable, but I think that I managed. All I had to do was think of Seth being with me some more, and it seemed to help me fall asleep. So, the next morning I woke up with my wrists hurting way badly. The circulation might just be cut off in my hands.

                It looked like I was still in the same place, but it was arranged differently today. Instead of the weapons table and such, there was a small white bed with some sort of tools next to it. Great. What could Angelica possibly want to do with me today? ‘Cause I was o not going to fuck her. God, someone needed to take in peek in her cabeza and take out all of the mentally psycho parts.

                I hung my head and looked down to see my newly formed scar, but I didn’t see it anymore. Instead I saw my mega huge . . . stomach. What the fucking hell was going on here?

                My stomach was freaking ginormous! Like, it was big before, but I couldn’t even see my godddamn toes anymore. Ohmygod!!! Dude, dude, dude . . . I was seriously about to start freaking out. What had she done to me yesterday?

                A load groaning sound let me know that the door was opening and that Angelica was coming. She looked the same as she had the day before. Completely stupid in the head and evil. That bitch! I knew that she had something to do with my stomach, and I was going to find out what.

                She smiled at me and came closer to rub my newly rounded tummy. “Hello, princess. Sleep well?”

                I shook in my chains. I wouldn’t tell her shit! When I got out of here, I would stake her heart out! Did people still do that to vampires these days?

                “What did you do to me?”

                “Would you like to find out?”

                Somehow Angelica managed to undo my chains. I was so flippin’ scared that I would fall to my death, but I didn’t. Angelica had caught me and carried me to the small bed. As soon as she put me down, I tried to get up and run, but something was holding me down big time.

                “Don’t bother trying to escape. You won’t be able to move until every little one is out of you.”

                Little one?! You mean, she had progressed my pregnancy? How could she do that? My mind screamed for Seth, but again, nothing happened. And, when the bitch ripped all of my clothes off, I couldn’t do crap because I couldn’t move. Like, at all.

                “Try focusing on something rather than the pain. It’ll help.”

                Suddenly, my legs moved into the giving birth position, and I tried to prepare myself for what was coming.

                This is going to sound strange, but I really had no control over my body right now. I think Angelica pretty much controlled everything. So, when she said push, even though I wasn’t doing anything, I pushed. Well, my body did, anyways.

                Giving birth seriously hurt like hell. When the first baby came out of me, I screamed so much. There was so much blood, and for a second I was afraid that Angelica might lose it. Luckily, she didn’t, but it still hurt a lot. And, no! I’m not going to into detail about it. But, I really wished that Seth was with me to help me through all of this.