Chapter 60

Matt's POV

"I missed you."

Three words had never sounded so sweet to me, ever and when she said them my heart skipped a beat and my stomach fluttered. Chloe had missed me.

It was all I needed, that little sign to tell her that I'd missed her too and I had, a lot. I explained to her that we weren't having any more breaks and that we could deal with whatever together and gladly she agreed.

I pulled her closer, kissing her some more. God, I really had missed her and this was just surreal.

"Are you kissing?" A little voice suddenly asked.

I pulled away a little to see Jaxson, leaning over the top of the couch smiling at us.

"Well we were."  I told him, raising my eyebrow's at him.

"Can I have a kiss?" He giggled, pulling a face.

"Of course." I told him.

"Not you Daddy." He laughed, running around the couch. "From Chloe." And he climbed onto her lap, planting a kiss on her lips.

I knew it, my son was trying to steal my woman from me. He was such a smooth operator and pretty damn cute as well.

"She's mine." I whispered, putting on a grumpy face.

"We can share." Jaxson giggled. "Can't we Chloe?"

"Of course." Chloe told him smiling and I leant over, kissing her forehead.

"Can we go back downstairs?" Ryder suddenly asked and I looked over at him.

He was sitting there, looking a little awkward and unsettled. I guess the situation was strange for him, seeing me with someone besides his mother, plus the fact that him and Chloe got off to a bad start probably didn't help.

"Sure." Chloe told him, smiling warmly.

Before we could get to our feet the door to the room suddenly opened and the agitated guy I'd seen earlier walked in, his eye's bulging at us.

"Where's my wallet?" He snapped at Chloe, not even acknowledging anyone else.

"Um." Chloe said standing up. "Why don't you guy's go downstairs and I'll be with you in a minute." She told me and the boy's.

I got up and Ryder ran to the door, while I took Jaxson's hand.

"And why the fuck were there kids in my room?" The guy snapped at us.

"Our room Liam." Chloe muttered, following us to the door.

"They better not have touched anything." He growled and he reached out, grabbing Chloe's arm.

Oh no, that wasn't happening, he was not laying a finger on my girlfriend.

"Let her go." I snapped, grabbing his arm and he turned, glaring at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" He spat at me.

"Ryder, Jaxson." I said calmly to the boy's. "Wait in the corridor." And I watched as they opened the door, stepping out.

"Matt." Chloe said softly, shaking her head at me.

"I'll tell you who I am." I snapped at Liam. "I'll be your worst fucking nightmare if you ever lay another fucking finger on my girlfriend. Do you understand?"

"Calm down." He snapped at me, and his eye's, the guy was a loon.

"Come one." I said softly, taking Chloe's hand and pulling her out the door. I then slammed it for good measure. "What the fuck." I muttered, more to myself than anyone else.