Chapter 49

Chloe's POV

I couldn't believe Lucy, the dog, not the wife, sitting there staring at us. I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I felt a little bad for her. Maybe she was jealous? She'd never really seen anyone show me affection before so she was probably wondering what Matt was doing to me.

I was thinking about what I could do with her when Matt stood up, grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder, walking into the bedroom and shutting the door.

He threw me gently onto the bed and smiled as Lucy started scratching at the door.

"I do believe your dog is jealous." He said softly, reaching down and popping the button on my shorts.

Well maybe my dog was a little jealous, but I was incapable of replying as Matt grabbed my shorts, tugging on them gently, trying to get them off.

I looked at him, he was being so forward, throwing me on my bed, tugging on my pants, but fuck I liked it, I liked that he was taking charge.

I lifted my butt a bit and he pulled my shorts down, biting his lip, looking at my underwear. He kept looking until he pulled my shorts completely off, tossing them onto the floor.

"I bet." He murmured, climbing onto the bed and hovering over the top of me. "Your bra matches your panties."

I opened my mouth to reply, but he cut me off with his lips, kissing me deeply.

I was feeling turned on, but nervous. It had been a long time for me, a very long time, hell I was probably a virgin again, that's how long it had actually been.

"Chloe." He murmured against my lips.

"What?" I whispered.

"Sit up." And he sat back onto his knees, looking at me.

I sat up and he reached out, grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"I knew it." He whispered. "I knew your bra would match."

Well of course I always wore matching bra and panties. Didn't everybody?

He smiled, kissing me again and pushing me back down. "I knew you were the type of uptight bitch who would."

I frowned. "Now hang on a second." I snapped.

He laughed. "I'm joking geez." He murmured. "I love it babe." His lips travelling down my neck.

Oh my god, he loved it, but I didn't care because his lips were moving down my neck and across my chest, kissing softly.

I loved it, I was enjoying it, but god I was feeling a little shy. It had really been that long I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do.

Suddenly he sat back on his knees again, undoing the button on his shorts. Good, at least he was taking charge and oh god, I felt like a sixteen year old girl again, all nervous and shy.

He smiled at me and I looked at him. Fuck it, I reached out, tugging his shorts off his hips.

"What's the hurry?" He murmured, standing up and slipping them off.

The hurry was him. I wanted him, all of him and judging by the front of his boxer's that was a lot.

He crawled back onto the bed, reaching behind me and unclipping my bra, sliding it off and leaning down, sucking my nipple gently.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, kissing me softly again.

I felt like crying. He was so special. Why had I spent so long trying to chase him out of my life? But god I was glad he was here, glad he hadn't given up on me.

"What's wrong?" He suddenly asked and I opened my eye's, looking at him.

"Nothing." I whispered. "I'm just glad you're here."

He smiled, laying down and pulling me down beside him. "I'm glad too." He murmured, kissing me softly and pulling me into his embrace. "So fucking glad."

We laid there kissing again, him holding me close and once again I was thankful that I'd opened my heart to this man, to this perfect man. Yes he wasn't perfect, but in my eye's he was, he was perfect, for me anyway.

Just kissing relaxed me, I began to relax and I don't know why I was so nervous to begin with. Matt knew me, all of me, the good and bad and he was still here. I had no need to be nervous with him.

I returned his kisses and pushed on his chest gently, laying him onto his back while he continued kissing me.

I let my lips wander, kissing down his neck and across his chest, making my way down to his navel, following the trail of hair as I went.

I pushed his boxer's down, trying to get them off and with a little bit of wiggling by Matt I managed to push them off, freeing him.

I looked at him, all of him. God he was so perfect, every inch of him and I wanted to taste him, all of him, every part of him. I knew he'd taste good, perfect and as I gently took him in my hand, running my tongue along his length I closed my eye's. He tasted wonderful.

"God." Matt whispered, his hand grabbing my hair gently.

I smiled, kissing his tip softly, that was a good sign, he seemed to be enjoying it and enjoy it he did as I took all of him into my mouth, moving slowly up and down him.

I took my time, I wasn't in a hurry. We didn't have to pick the kids up for another few hours and I wanted to use all of that time here, in bed, with Matt. Actually I just wanted to spend all of my time with Matt, every minute.

He moaned softly as I continued exploring him. I could sense he was close so I slowed down, teasing him a little.

"Chloe." He moaned as I started taking all of him in my mouth again, moving my lips up and down. "Fuck."

I kept going, not slowing down and trying not to laugh as Matt's moans brought Lucy back to the door, scratching to be let in. Knowing her she was concerned for his safety and not mine.

She needn't have worried, they were soft moans of pleasure and I closed my eye's as I felt him let go, him gripping my hair tighter as his hips jerked and I tasted him, his warmth.

I didn't stop then. I continued kissing him softly, making my way back up across his stomach and up to his lips where he grabbed me, kissing me deeply.

"Now." He murmured against my lips, rolling me over onto my back. "It's your turn."

I closed my eye's as I felt his fingers slip onto my panties, pulling them down gently.

Yes it was my turn and I couldn't wait.