Chapter 48

Matt's POV

We had lunch together and that was nice, it was something I could see myself doing everyday, just being with Chloe, spending everyday with her. I couldn't explain the feeling, I just felt like me when I was around her and it was a good feeling. I didn't have to pretend to be someone I wasn't.

After we cleaned up we went in and I put a movie on, Chloe laid down and I sat there with her legs on my lap.

I was supposed to be watching the movie, I don't even know what the fuck I put on, but I wasn't watching, I was watching Chloe. She was laying there, drifting to sleep and I watched her face, she was relaxed and it was nice to see. I sat there, stroking her leg, looking at her. She was a beautiful girl, everything about her was beautiful to me and I was happy to sit here looking at her for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately I didn't because Lucy called. I wasn't surprised, she knew I was with Chloe so she called on purpose. Her whiny voice irritated me, so much and as I listened to her I decided that she wasn't keeping me from my boy's, she wasn't going to use them against me. I told her straight up I was picking the boys up, she of course tried to argue but I wasn't having it and I ended up hanging up before we got into a full blown argument.

So my boy's were staying the night at my place and as I looked at Chloe I realised that I wanted her to stay too. I wanted her to sleep in my bed and I wanted to wake up next to her. We'd slept in the same bed a few times and that was nice, but now, it was different and I wanted to sleep with her in my arms.

Chloe agreed to sleep over and of course Lucy had to come too, that didn't bother me, I was happy to have the both of them over. Chloe had never been to my house and I was kind of excited about having her there as well as the fact I knew the boy's would be excited, they adored Chloe.

Well that was settled then, our plans for the evening were organised and I looked at Chloe laying there smiling at me and I began to wonder what she slept in? I mean she had a shirt on the other time's, but god, I'd like to see her in something else, or nothing.

Nothing, that thought reminded of her tattoo and god, she never did tell me what it was.

I smiled at her as she agreed to let me see it and as she pulled her shirt up a little I grabbed the waistband of her shorts, tugging them down a little.

Her skin was so perfect and I looked at the tattoo, It was symbol and I could see there was some writing so I pulled her shorts down a little further.

God, she looked delicious and I leant over, kissing the tattoo, running my finger over it. Her skin was so soft and I kissed my way across her stomach, making my way up to her lips.

"I'm serious." I murmured, kissing her. "I like it Chloe." And I was talking about everything, her tattoo, all of her.

"Can I see yours?" She murmured against my lips and I groaned in my head.

God yes she could see mine, I wanted her to see mine and I kissed her again, sliding my hand up her shirt, grazing my fingers across her breast.

"Well show me." She whispered and I looked at her, raising my eyebrow's.

I mean we were laying here kissing and I was happy just to cop a feel for now, but her she was asking me to take my shirt off, so what could I do. I smiled at her, getting up on my knees and pulling my shirt over my head.

Chloe laid there, watching every move I made and it turned me on, so much. Everything about Chloe turned me on and it felt weird to me. It had been so long since I'd felt anything like this, but fuck it was good and as I looked at Chloe I realised I loved it, I loved these feelings, they were amazing.

She reached up, running her finger's gently over my chest.

"You've seen them before Chloe." I said softly and I knew she had.

"Yes, but not this close." She whispered, her fingers still caressing my chest.

Dear god, her fingers, they were so soft and gentle and I closed my eye's, enjoying the feeling.

Her finger grazed my nipple and as it went hard I leant down kissing her.

She wrapped her arm's around me, kissing me back and I felt her hand slide down my back and over my ass.

Her touch was so soft and I continued kissing her, losing myself in the feelings, and I had so many feelings right now, all of them good.

What should I do? Should I suggest moving this to her bedroom, or should we just stay here, on the couch. The couch was pretty cosy. Honestly I couldn't have cared less, I just knew any minute I was going to start undressing her and I was going to do it slowly.

I slid my hand down to her waist, and started gently pushing her shirt up, savouring the feeling of her skin as I went. Chloe was oblivious, her tongue was currently exploring my mouth, so I was guessing she was as into it as I was.

I had her shirt half way up, almost over her breast when I suddenly felt something cold and wet touch my arm.

I stopped, turned my head and looked straight into Lucy's eye's. She was sitting there, her face inches from ours, watching.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered to Lucy as Chloe started giggling. "Your dog's a pervert."

"She's just curious." Chloe laughed, looking at her. "Shoo Lucy."

But Lucy didn't shoo, she continued to sit there, watching us.

"I guess." I said frowning at Lucy, wishing to god she would go away. She was killing the moment.

"Lucy." Chloe said. "Go back to your chair."

I nodded, begging her in my head to go back to her chair.

Instead of going back to her chair, Lucy looked at us and smiled. I swear to fuck that dog smiled at me.

"Oh my god." Chloe laughed, looking up at me. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry." I mumbled standing up and looking down at her.

She frowned at me. "Where are you going?"

"Well." I said softly, grabbing her hand and pulling her up into a sitting position. "I don't know about you, but I don't really want an audience."

Cloe looked at me and laughed, her laugh turning into a squeal as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, heading to the bedroom.

"And you can stay here." I said to Lucy, smiling as I shut the door.

I gently threw Chloe onto the bed and looked at her.

I'd never wanted someone so badly in my life as I wanted her.