Chapter 51

Chloe's POV

Matt took Lucy and I to his place first before he picked up the kids and as he opened the door and let us in I understood why he wanted to stay here and not at my place.

"Look around." He told me. "Make yourself at home. I won't be long." And he dropped a kiss on my lips, turning and leaving again.

I stood there, looking around in awe of the place.

"Holy shit." I whispered to Lucy who was currently running around sniffing everywhere.

His house was magnificent and I was ashamed to say, my whole house fit into his living area.

"Don't you pee." I hissed to Lucy as I walked around, peering in rooms.

There were just so many room's. There was a living room, an entertainment room, several bedrooms of varying sizes and the kitchen, god it was fabulous.

"The backyard I guess." I mumbled opening a blind to huge glass doors.

Lucy ran over, standing next me, wagging her ass, looking out. I had no doubt it looked like doggy heaven out there and when I opened the doors she took off, sniffing everything.

"God." I whispered to myself, even the pool was bigger and better.

I looked around quickly, heading back inside, leaving Lucy to explore her new surroundings.

I wondered how long Matt would be? I had no idea where Lucy and they boy's lived so I wasn't really sure. I knew he'd dropped me off here first so Lucy didn't see me with him. I was a little insulted, but I understood, he didn't want the drama that she would surely cause.

I wandered up the hall, peering into the rooms. It was easy to tell the boy's room, they had every toy imaginable in there and I opened the door next to theirs and stopped, looking.

Was this Matt's room? It was certainly the biggest room, with an ensuite. The bed looked divine, huge and I was considering laying on it when I had a thought and stopped.

Was this the bed he had shared with Lucy? And was I expected to sleep in here tonight with him? God, that thought was weird and I wasn't sure if I could do it, sleep in the bed he slept with her in.

"We're here." I heard Matt suddenly call out and I shut the door quickly.

I walked back down the hall smiling as Lucy ran inside to greet the boys.

"Lucyyyyyy." Jaxson screamed, hugging her while she licked him enthusiastically.

Lucy loved it of course and she ran to greet Ryder.

"Hi Chloe." Jaxson said smiling widely and holding out his arms.

I picked him up, smiling. "Hi there." And he wrapped his arm's around my neck, hugging me tightly.

I looked over at Ryder who was currently talking to Lucy. "Hi Ryder." I added softly, smiling.

He just glanced at me, not replying and going back to Lucy, ignoring me completely.

"So." Matt said to all of us. "Who want's pizza for dinner?"

Both the boy's started screaming 'me' loudly and I looked at Matt smiling and nodded, pizza it was.

"Can Lucy sleep on my bed?" Jaxson asked, looking between Matt and I.

"No." Ryder snapped. "She's sleeping on my bed."

Matt looked at me, raising his eyebrow's. "Well maybe she's sleeping on my bed."

The boy's started laughing and I smiled at Lucy. She was adoring all of the attention and honestly, I could see her wandering through the house, changing beds all night, sharing with everyone.