Chapter 10

Matt's POV

I wanted out of here. I'd had enough and I wanted to go home. I knew if I went home I could get a drink and one drink was all I needed to stop this feeling. I was dying, I was sure of it. I was sick, so sick, my body aching, vomiting, shaking and I just couldn't stop. The bathroom had been my home for the past fifteen hours, or so I thought, and I was sick and tired of it.

"I think I'll go home." I muttered, more to myself than to Chloe, who was still sitting on the bathroom floor with me.

"No you won't." She said flatly.

I looked at her. She was so fucking annoying and I wished she would just fuck off and leave me alone. Her face, her voice, all of her irritated me and on more than one occasion in the past few hours I'd envisioned punching her in the face.

I groaned. This wasn't me, these thoughts I was having. They weren't who I was and I had no idea where they were coming from.

"Shut up." I snapped at her before I could stop myself. "I'm leaving."

"No you're not." She snapped back, standing up. "We have group anyway."

Group. Was she fucking serious? I couldn't stop shaking or heaving and she wanted me to go to group.

"Now get up and let's go." She growled and I found myself standing up. "Clean your teeth and let's go."

I didn't argue with her, well because I was worried that I might actually hit her, so I cleaned my teeth while she stood there watching me.

"You look like shit." I snapped at her, following her out the door.

"And you look so fucking great yourself." She muttered, walking down the stairs.

I put my arm out, I wanted to push her, I really did and it took every ounce of my strength not to reach out and shove her.

I shut my mouth, following her down the stairs, envisioning her laying at the bottom, all broken and dead.

I groaned again. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"I need coffee for this." Chloe mumbled and I followed her into the dining room, where she grabbed a coffee and I grabbed a water.

I don't know why I grabbed a water, just the thought of anything in my mouth made my stomach lurch again and I had to stop for a second, getting my breathing under control.

I couldn't stop shaking and as I followed Chloe into a room, I stopped, clenching my fists once again.

"Well well well." Jerry snapped.

That asshole had to be here. Of course he had to be here. Chloe, the little bitch probably organised for him to be here.

'Fuck off." I snapped, throwing myself into a seat and frowning at Chloe as she sat next to me.

"Don't you two look great." Jerry added, smiling at us.

His smile made me uneasy, he looked like a lunatic and I noticed he was shaking, shaking like me. He was watching Chloe, staring at her legs and I noticed it was making her uneasy too.

"Shut your mouth Jerry." Carrie snapped at him and he just smirked at me.

"I'm just saying that pretty boy doesn't look so pretty today." Jerry chuckled. "But you." He said looking at Chloe. "Look as delicious as ever."

Chloe ignored him and shifted in her seat. I glared at her. Why didn't she tell him to shut up?

"Good morning everyone." Some lady announced, walking in and closing the door behind her. "Who want's to go home?"