Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Lauren's POV:

He hates me?! I ran out to my car crying, but still listening to the conversation through Riker's thoughts.

"I also love her. And if you won't protect and care for her like you promised, then I will!" Riker said.

He loves me? I sat in my car a couple seconds longer before grabbing the photo and running up to Ross' room. I placed it on the bed and wrote a quick note.

Ross,

I heard everything you said. I know you have been brainwashed, but I thought you loved me? Maybe this photo will trigger a memory we had together. If not, hopefully love can break through, if there ever was any.

Lauren

I placed the note on top of the photo and went to find Riker. He was in his room strumming his guitar.

"Hey." I said, trying my best not to cry. He looked up at me and tears started to fall. I walked over to him and he placed his guitar beside him. I sat in his lap and bawled into his shirt. He rubbed my back.

"You heard everything, didn't you?" he asked. I nodded, more tears falling. I heard someone coming up the stairs and walk into a room. I looked up at Riker and he nodded. Ross just went into his room.

"I don't know if I can fix this. Or even how. I may be a superhero, but I can't fix love. Riker, I don't know what to do?" I said , looking him in the eyes. He looked sad.

"Did you give him the photo? Maybe that will jog his memory." Riker responded. I nodded my head.

"I left it on his bed, but I doubt it'll do anything." I said, laying my head on Riker's chest. Not too long after, I fell asleep.

Ross' POV:

I picked up the note and read it. She really is stalking me isn't she. I ripped the wrapping paper off and looked at the photo. Me kissing her on the cheek. Butterflies started in my stomach. No!

I chucked the photo across the room and it hit the wall, the glass shattering into a million pieces. I flopped down on my bed, face in pillow. Why do I have feelings for her? She's a stalker. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I heard someone crying. I woke up and looked at them. They were standing over by the broken glass. It's that girl.

"Get out." I said.

"No."

"Yes." I said, standing up. I walked over and stood beside her. "Out." I said pointing to the door.

Lauren's POV:

"Out."

I balled my hands into fists. "No!" I yelled. Before I could control it, Ross was pressed up against the wall and couldn't move. The door locked. "You are going to listen, and listen well to everything I am about to say." I said turning my attention to him. I had done all this, and haven't even phased. Maybe.... No, it's too dangerous.

He collapsed on his hands and knees. He looked up at me. He was afraid. But I don't care right now.

"Ross Shor Lynch, I loved you, and still do. When I was texting you this morning, you said you loved me. Was it all a lie? Or is it just cause they brainwashed you that you don't remember? You promised me you would never break my heart again! Well you did!" I screamed through the tears. He had a confused look on his face. I decided to try and see his thoughts without phasing.

Wait, do I love her? I remember kissing her, but not loving her.

He remembers very little. I need to pry more.

"Remember our first date? We were in Miami, and you had set up a picnic on the beach. You picked me up and dropped me in the ocean, then we had our first kiss. That night was the happiest night of my life. Do you know why?" I said, whispering the last sentence.

"I asked you to be my girlfriend." he whispered.

"Yes! Wait - what did you say?" I asked, stunned. Did I break the ice?

"I asked you to be my girlfriend." he said, slightly louder. He stood up and looked me in the eyes. I saw the boy I loved in his eyes. I smiled, but it faded when it disappeared.

"Are you even trying to remember? Or am I just wasting my time?"

"You're wasting MY time." he said coldly.

I ran out of the room and to my car, the broken photo in hand. I put the photo in the passenger seat and backed out, tears streaming down my face. Next thing I knew, my windshield had shattered. I covered my eyes with my hand and slammed on the breaks. But it was too late. I fell back against my seat. I was starting to see black spots. I was hit head on. I looked over at the photo, then blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do ya think?

Still need: Justicia and Corinthic

1K READS!!!!! XD THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! LOVE YA'LL!

- Lo *^-^*