Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Lauren's POV:

"I told you he would dump you and come running to me!"

I kept my eyes on the floor as I passed Peyton. She stuck her foot out and tripped me. I fell to the floor face first, my books going everywhere. I heard a camera shutter, and then saw a flash. She had taken a picture of me. Tears were collecting in my eyes.

"I think I'm gonna post this on instagram. I hope Rossy gets a good laugh out of it." she walked away laughing. I got up and gathered my books and started heading to Physics. I sat down in my seat, holding the tears back.

"I saw the photo on instagram. Are you okay?" my best friend Kaitlyn asked. I shook my head, fighting the tears. "She tagged you and Ross in it. I heard what happened between you two." I just nodded my head. "I'm gonna take you to a party tonight, maybe you'll meet someone new." she said, smiling. I looked at her and smiled.

******************************************************************************************

"Hello?" I slurred into my phone. I had had quite a few shots.

"Hey, its Riker. Lauren, are you drunk?"

Shit.

Ross' POV:

"Hey, its Riker. Lauren, are you drunk?" Riker asked. This is all my fault! She was the kinda person who would NEVER even think about doing something like that.

"Riker - " I began, but he shushed me.

"Who's driving? Okay, good. And if you EVER do this again, I WILL fly out there and drag your ass back here where I can watch you." he threatened. He looked at me and I gave him the puppy dog eyes. He sighed, "Ross wants to talk to you." He gave me an apologetic look before saying bye.

"She hates me, doesn't she?" I asked, tears starting to fall. I put my head in my hands as the sobs started.

"She doesn't hate you. Now pull yourself together, your flight leaves in 10 minutes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to put this in. Tell me what you think!

- Lo *^-^*