Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lauren's POV:

It has been a couple days since the tour has started. My car is on my key chain. Yes, it shrinks. I have been sleeping on one of the couches on the tour bus. I liked sleeping with Ross that one night, but it would seem weird cause we are not dating.

Today's concert is in Miami, FL. After today, we have a couple days break before the next concert in Atlanta. Rydel wants to go shopping, Riker wants that ride I promised him, Ratliff wants to hang out, Rocky wants me to teach him how to play the violin, Mark and Stormie want to go out dinner to get to know me better, and Ryland is going to teach me some things about football, since I know absolutely nothing. The only person I don't have plans with is Ross.

I had just walked backstage when Ryland walks over to me. "They want you on stage for the Q & A."

"Who?" I asked.

"The fans." he responded.

Why? I looked down at what I was wearing. A pastel mint green crop top with a bow, a black long cardigan, a black high-low skirt, and pastel mint heels. Good thing I decided to look nice today. I walked on stage and found a stool set up next to Rydel. We are sharing a mic.

"Why don't we start this Q & A shall we?" Riker said. The Q & A went on for a while before someone asked me a question.

"Are you dating Ross?" they asked.

"No." I said, a hint of disappointment in my voice. I looked down at my hands.

"Oh, because I think you two would be cute together!" the fan responded.

"Thanks." Me and Ross said at the same time. Everyone except Ross and I start laughing. I started blushing, and it looks like Ross did to. Does he like me too?

Ross' POV:

Wow, that was awesome! The fans were so supportive. After the meet and greet, we headed to the hotel we were staying at. I was in a room with Rocky and Lauren was with Rydel. After I had gotten ready for bed, I walked over to Lauren's hotel room and knocked on the door. Rydel opened it.

"May I help you?" Rydel asked.

"Is Lauren awake?" I whispered.

"Rydel, whose at the door?"

"Ross." she responded as Lauren came to the door. She looked at me and I nodded. She walked back into the room, leaving me and Lauren alone.

"Hi." Lauren said looking at the floor.

"Hey." I responded smiling. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow?"

She looked up. "Like a date?" She asked shyly. I nodded my head and she hugged me, sending sparks to my brain.

"I'll take that as a yes." I responded, smiling. She nodded her head and we said our goodnights.

Lauren's POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked. Rydel had helped me get ready. We had gone shopping, and she had got me a whole new outfit to wear, plus a new bathing suit. I was wearing a 3/4 sleeved light pink and grey raglan tee and light denim shorts over my light pink strapless bikini, with my grey and pink Sperry's and my favorite sunglasses.

" You'll see." I smiled.

"Open." I opened my eyes and smiled. A picnic on the beach. He listened. He took my hand, intertwining our fingers, and led me over. We sat down and he pulled out the food and we ate. I finished before Ross, so I decided to lay down and tan for a bit. I took my shorts and shirt off that I had on over my bikini, and laid out on my towel and closed my eyes. Next thing I know, I am being picked up.