Chapter 1

*A/N: So, this story is going to be told from Ross and Lauren's points of view for the majority. So I will always let you know when I switch points of view.*

Chapter 1

Ross' POV:

"Hey guys I've got some good news!" Riker said, walking into the room. "I've got some good news for R5!"

I turned away from the TV as Riker entered the house. He has been gone all day interviewing the people who are interested in being our body-guard. I'm still not 100% sure why we need a body-guard. We haven't yet achieved that level of fame, but apparently something happened a couple of weeks ago that freaked Riker out. That was when he decided to put out an ad for a body-guard. He still won't tell us what happened, no matter what we do.

"What is it?" I asked him, muting the TV.

"Yeah, what's the news bro?" Rocky said, walking into the living room from the kitchen. Rydel and Ryland came down stairs and entered the living room to hear the news. Riker looked at us before responding.

".......... WE HAVE A BODY GUARD!!!!!" Riker said, throwing his fists up in the air.

"Yeah!!!!" We all exclaimed, high fiving each other. I sent Ellington a text, and he replied with a 'oh yeah!'

"Is it a girl? Please tell me it's a girl!!!" Rydel pleaded, looking at Riker with hopeful eyes.

"Yes it's a girl. Her name is Titanic, but-" Riker started.

"Wait, THE Titanic! Like the superhero Titanic!" Rydel screamed, jumping up and down, cutting Riker off. Rocky gave me a confused look and I shrugged. 'Titanic who?' I thought.

"Yes, BUT her cousin Lauren is going to be here." Riker continued, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

"Awww, you mean I'm not gonna get to hang out with Titanic." Rydel whined. "At least there will be another girl around." she concluded, before jogging up the stairs, talking to herself.

I turned to Riker, "Who's Titanic?" I asked. He just shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I looked at my phone. 10:55 pm. "I'm headin' to bed." I hollered, getting up from my cozy spot in the couch. Riker poked his head around the corner and nodded, his mouth stuffed with food. I laughed and headed to mine and Ryland's room.

I walked into the bathroom that's connected to my room and took a shower and brushed my teeth. 'I wonder if she's gonna be hot,' I thought.

As I laid down, I couldn't stop thinking about what it's going to be like having a female body-guard. It even sounds weird. If Titanic is a superhero, then why does she have her normal cousin filling in for her? I just shrugged and closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think???? Comment, Like , Vote. Also, follow me on twitter:

@XDTdancer247

@FreshPrincess92 Thanks for the critic too!!!! 

- Lo *^-^*