Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ross' POV:

That kiss was AMAZING. I left the room and headed towards the stage. I looked over my shoulder to see someone enter the room and shut the door. I ran over to Ryland and asked him to go see what's going on and tell me after the concert. I headed over to the rest of the group and got ready to perform.

Lauren's POV:

"What are you doing here Peyton?" I asked the petite, blue eyed brunette who was standing in front of me.

"Oh you should know because your Titanic. You can read my mind." She smirked. She knows I can't unless I 'phase' I guess you'd call it.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "No! You're trying to get me to phase so that you can reveal my secret. I'm not stupid. I know your little games." I said to her, looking her straight in the eyes. I balled my hands in fists trying to resist the urge to phase and find out what she is planning.

She walked over to me and stood on her tiptoes. "You haven't even told Rossy, have you? Ohh what is he going to say when he walks through that door and you're Titanic?" She whispered in my ear. "What if I tell the whole world that you're Titanic! He won't want you anymore after he finds out. Do you know why? Cause he doesn't like liars. Then, he will see me and fall in love. And after he dumps you, he will come crawling to me. Because I'm prettier, smarter, skinnier, and I would give him everything he wants. You are a nobody. No one cares about you. Not even Ross." she said laughing. I lunged at her, but she was gone too quickly. I dropped to my knees, face in hands, and started crying.

"You heard her didn't you?" I asked, feeling someone rubbing my back.

"Yeah. I promise I won't tell." Ryland comforted me.

"Please don't tell Ross anything she said." I said, looking up at him through watery eyes. He nodded his head.

Ross' POV:

The concert was awesome! We were sitting at the signing table. I had looked everywhere for Lauren, but I couldn't find her. I hope she is on the bus. I looked over at Ryland and noticed him tense up. He has been acting weird since the concert ended. I turned my head to acknowledge a fan. A petite brunette with blue eyes stood in front of me.

"Hi there! Did you enjoy the concert?" I asked her.

She smirked. "Yeah but I don't think your girlfriend did." she said, handing me a piece of paper then walking away laughing.

I looked down at the paper and opened it. There were two photos and a note. One of them was Lauren and the other was a girl with pink eyes in the same outfit as her. She looked exactly like Lauren. Then I read the note.

'Lauren isn't Titanic's cousin. She is Titanic.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

- Lo *^-^*