Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Ross' POV:

"Ross, I have one last present for you."

"What?" I asked Rydel. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I ignored them and focused on Rydel. "What is it?" I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turned around. There she was. She was breathtaking. My jaw dropped slightly and I didn't know what to do. She giggled, then stepped closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Merry Christmas baby." my girlfriend said, kissing me on the cheek and smiling. She looked at where she kissed me and giggled. She must have left red lipstick on my cheek but I didn't care. She's here and that's all that mattered.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Merry Christmas Lauren." I responded, smiling and kissing her on the forehead.

"I have a surprise for you." she said, unlatching us and taking my hand. She guided me over to the front door. She stopped and turned around to face me. We stared into each others eyes for a couple minutes smiling, before her eyes looked up. I followed her gaze. The mistletoe. I looked back at her and stepped closer to her. I cupped her cheek as I leaned down. I closed my eyes, and our lips met. This is the best Christmas ever. I kissed my girlfriend under the mistletoe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry I hadn't updated sooner. I found out this week that Dance Moms is coming near where I live for a taping, and me and my little sister are going to compete in their competition. I may be on TV! XD My sister is taking her two solos and me and her are doing our duet!

Anyways, what do ya think?

And, I still need Oplantic, Justicia and Corinthic.

- Lo *^-^*