Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Rydel's POV:

"So, do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked her. I have learned so much about her. I just know we are going to be BFFs!

"Maybe..." she responded.

"Ohhh, what's he look like?" I asked. I had noticed how she was acting when Ross was around.

"Well, he's tall, has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He is very funny and energetic. Oh, and he is an amazing singer and actor." she said, looking at her hands.

"Is it Ross?"

Lauren's POV:

"Is it Ross?" Rydel asked, a devious smile appearing on her lips. I looked up at her.

I blushed. "Maybe." I said, looking back down at my hands and smiling. I know I've only known him for a day, but I get butterflies every time I'm around him.

"Awwwwww!" Rydel squealed. "That is soo adorable! I think he has feelings for you too." she said confidently. I mean, yeah she's his sister, but I'm not sure that he does.

"I don't-" I was interrupted by a knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Rydel said. I turned around as they entered Rydel's room, then I immediately faced forward again and stared at the ground. Ross sat beside me.

"Hey" I looked up. Did he really just say hi to me? I gave him a quick smile and then looked back at the ground. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the Austin & Ally set tomorrow and meet the cast. We could also get to know each other better. Since you have already spent time with Riker and Rydel." He looked at me hopefully. I stared at him in shock and nodded. He chuckled, "Sweet! I also heard that you have a cool car."

My cheeks turned bright red.

"Do you mind if we use it, since mine is currently out of commission." he asked. I looked up at him with a huge grin and nodded. I'm making myself look stupid. "Has she actually said anything the whole time you guys have been in here?" he asked Rydel, looking at her with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes she has! Actually hmhmhmmhm-" I quickly put my hand over her mouth before she could tell him. I didn't want to ruin my chances of even being his friend.

He started laughing "Okay well I hope you will actually talk tomorrow. Night."

"Night." I replied, removing my hand from Rydel's mouth.

"She speaks!" we heard Ross yell from down the hall. We started laughing.

"I definitely think he likes you!" Rydel squealed.

Does he or is he just being a flirt?

Later that night, I woke up to something ringing. I checked my phone. Nothing. I got up and quietly walked over to my bag. I rummaged through it and found the source of the ringing. My wristwatch communicator. I answered the call.

"What?" I whispered, a tad bit angry.

"Nice hair." Oplantic giggled, covering her mouth. My hand flew to my hair. It was all knotted up.

"What did you call for?" I asked, looking at her with a glare and brushing my hair.

"We are in downtown LA. We need your help."

"I'll be there in five." I responded, looking over at the sleeping Rydel. I ended the video call and snuck out. I mean, my job is to keep them safe right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! Over 150!!! Woooh! Thanks sooo much!!! I would love to hear what you guys think so far, whether it be a comment or a private message.

So new chapter, what do you think? It's kinda more of a filler, setting up somethings. Again, thanks so much! COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!

- Lo *^-^*