Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lauren's POV:

"Hey!" my blonde haired, green-eyed, second-in-command, said.

"Hey! Guess what?" I replied, giddily sitting down on the bed, my Mac book on my lap. I had just returned from my interview with Riker.

"What?" Oplantic asked, cocking her head slightly.

"I got the job!" I squealed, doing a mini happy dance where I was sitting.

"That's awesome Titanic! I am so happy for you! So did you meet them all today?" Oplantic asked, excitement covering her face.

I sighed. "No not yet," I said frowning.

"Oh, I sorry." She replied, pouting. She turned around and said something to one of our other sisters. "Uh, I have to go. There is something going on downtown. Just remember to keep your secret from being discovered. Love ya girlie!" she said with a smile, before ending the video chat.

"Bye." I whispered to myself before shutting my laptop. I got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower. It had been a long day. As soon as I had gotten to the hotel, I had to get ready for the interview. I am a huge fan of R5 and was excited when I saw that they needed a body-guard. But what if I mess up? What if something horrible happens to one of them? I began to worry and was having second thoughts about having taken up the offer. 'Oh you will do fine!' I thought to myself. I nodded and got out of the shower. I put a pair of black basketball shorts and a pale blue cami on, then brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I set my alarm for 7:00 am. That will give me enough time to get ready and find their house by 10:30 am. I went on Twitter and noticed that I had 2 new followers. @officialr5 and @rikerr5 were now following me. I decided to post something on twitter about my new job.

@rikerr5 hey thanks for hiring me (in place of my cousin) as your body-guard!

I locked my phone and put it on the nightstand. 5 minutes later, my phone vibrated, telling me I have a notification. It's from Twitter.

@rikerr5

@XDTdancer247 hey no problem :)

I smiled at the tweet. I hope they will like me. I kept thinking about tomorrow and finally getting to meet the man of my dreams until I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what did you think? Comment, Vote, Like!

- Lo *^-^*