Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Lauren's POV:

Ross took me to the tour bus. He turned around and placed his hands on my waist.

"I want to try something. Stand still." he said. I did as told and he pulled me close. He started kissing my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes. He started traveling up to my cheek, his hands moving from my waist up to my rib cage. I just wanted him to kiss me already. But he didn't.

"Just kiss me." I pleaded. He chuckled before kissing me. I couldn't think straight anymore at that point. I kissed him feverishly, and he kissed me back the same. He tugged on my bottom lip, causing me to moan. He chuckled, but kept kissing me.

"Get a room!" I heard someone yell. We broke apart. It was Ryland. I looked at Ross, and he looked slightly annoyed.

"Go away." Ross said, walking to the couch and sitting down. I walked over and sat next to him. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. We picked up where we had left off.

✧2 weeks later✧

Ross' POV:

I turned around to see who had woke me up. Lauren was standing there with tears streaming down her face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I patted the space next to me and she climbed in. I put my arms around her and she sobbed into my chest. I kissed her on the forehead as she was starting to calm down.

"Sh-she's dead." she mumbled. "I can't believe she's gone."

"Who?" I asked, stroking her hair.

"My best friend Fiona. Sh- she w-w-was mur-murdered." she sobbed.

Her phone began to go off. "Hello?" she answered wiping tears from her eyes.

Lauren's POV:

"Hello?" I answered, wiping tears from my eyes. Ross kissed the top of my head, rubbing his hand along my back. "Who is it?"

"You do as I say or Ross is next." a voice said from the other end. I looked up at Ross as another stream of tears threatened to appear. "Excuse me for a moment Ross." I whispered, getting out of the bunk and walking outside. We had stopped at a gas station so Mark could get some sleep. "What do you want?" I asked, seriousness filling my tone.

"You." I heard someone behind me say, and then everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 updates in one day! I am gonna try and make up for the days I have missed. And expect a BIG announcement January 1st!!!

So, who do you think took her? What do you think is going to happen?

- Lo *^-^*