Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Lauren's POV:

The next morning I woke up feeling ten times better. I looked down to see most of the cuts and bruises were gone. I heal fast. I carefully removed myself from Ross' embrace, trying not to wake him, and succeeded. I grabbed a change of clothes and headed into the bathroom to get ready.

After I had taken my shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed, I walked out of the bathroom.

"Babe, please come back. I wanna snuggle with you." my boyfriend mumbled. I giggled and walked over to the bed and laid back down in Ross' open, waiting arms. He wrapped his arms back around me and I laid my head on his chest. "Your hairs wet." he complained.

I smiled. "Hey you were the one who begged me to come over here with your sexy morning voice." I stated, smirking.

"Thanks. Your pretty sexy this morning yourself." he responded, kissing my forehead before getting up and getting ready.

I checked my phone and noticed that I had a Twitter notification. I pulled it up and it was from Ross.

@rossr5
So glad to have her back. @XDTdancer247 <3

Attached was a picture of me asleep on his chest. I blushed a little before responding.

@XDTdancer247
Glad to be back! @rossr5 <3 and you make a good pillow lolz *^-^*

Not to long after, my notifications blew up. They were from Ross' fans. A majority of them were shipping is. But there was also a lot of hate. One in particular caught my eye.

Rossian:
@XDTdancer247 Ross is mine! He is too good for you. And why would he like someone as ugly and fat as you. If you touch him, you'll die.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I looked up when I heard him coming out of the bathroom. I quickly wiped my eyes so he wouldn't see. He walked over to the bed and climbed on it. I looked up from my phone to see him hovering over me, smiling. I gave him my best smile then went back to staring at my phone. When I looked back up at him his smile had disappeared and was replaced with a look of worry.

"What's wrong?" I didn't respond trying to hold back the tears that threatened to appear. "Lauren?" He put his hand under my chin and lifted. I tried my best to avoid eye contact. "Please look at me." he said, hurt. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Let me see your phone." And before I could protest, he already had it and was looking. I stared at my hands as a tear escaped and rolled down my cheek. I sniffled as more tears started to fall.

I laid back down on his bed and buried my face in a pillow so Ross wouldn't see me crying.

"Babe, don't listen to them. They're just jealous because it's not them." I nodded my head, but kept my face in the pillow as the tears kept coming. "Come here." he said softly. I sat up and climbed into his open arms. I cried into his shirt as his arms embraced and comforted me. He rubbed my back, and I started to calm down.

When it had reduced to a sniffle, Ross pulled me back to see his face. "Let's go get some breakfast." I nodded my head and he picked me up and carried me downstairs for breakfast.

******************************************************************************************

When we had got back to his room, he shut the door then grabbed me around the waist. He looked at me, then my lips questioningly.

"Hmmm let me think." I said, walking over to the bed and sitting down. He walked over and sat down next to me. He started giving me the puppy dog eyes after a couple minutes without a response. "Hmmm, not yet." I replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Please?!" he begged, getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Maybe tomorrow sometime during the concert." I said looking over my shoulder and giving him a smile. He let go of my hand and started pouting. "Get ready you have to leave in 45 minutes baby." I told him, shutting the door behind me so Ross could change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, sorry if its crappy!

- Lo *^-^*