Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Lauren's POV:

"I love you Ross." I said, pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you Lauren." he replied, kissing my neck.

"Let's go surprise the rest of the family." I suggested.

"You mean, they don't know?" He asked, looking me in the eyes. I shook my head and he smiled. He dragged me towards the kitchen. I went to follow him in, but he told me to stay put.

"Guess who's here?!" Ross said excited.

"Who?" they all chorused. I took that as my cue and walked into the kitchen.

"Lauren!!!" they all chorused. I smiled as I was bombarded by hugs from everyone.

"Ok, okay. One at a time please." I laughed. They all let go and got in a line. Riker was the first one. I gave him a hug.

"It's great to see you happy again." Riker whispered in my ear.

"Thanks. It's great to see you too!" I responded, pulling away to hug the next person, Mark.

"I was worried about you when you guys broke up. I am so glad you guys are back together. Ross was annoying before he flew to Ohio. But don't tell him I told you that." Mark told me.

"Thanks Mr. Lynch. That means a lot and I won't tell him." I replied. He pulled away and smiled.

"Please, just call me Mark." he said.

"Okay." Rydel was next.

"Heyy gurrrlll!" she said, hugging me.

"Heyyyy! Thanks for helping me with this." I replied to her, whispering the last part in her ear. I hugged Stormie next, then Ryland.

"Thanks for looking out for me after Peyton came in." I whispered to Ryland.

"No problem." he replied, giving me a shy smile. Rocky hugged me and about killed me.

"Need... Air... Rocky!" I gasped for air when he let me go. I punched him in the arm. "I missed your hugs."

"Thanks." he replied. Suddenly, I was staring into someone's chest. I looked up. It was Ross. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Hey I didn't get a hug yet!" he exclaimed. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek before hugging back. "I missed you sooo much babe." he whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too." I replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hope you liked it!

- Lo *^-^*