Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lauren's POV:

My alarm woke me up at 7 am and I went straight to the bathroom and plugged my straightener in. I came back out and went through my suitcase deciding on what to wear for today. I finally decided on black skinny jeans, a red tank top that was very low-cut and had ruffles along neckline (see photo on side), my white blazer, and black heeled boots. After I got dressed, I went to the bathroom and straightened my long, chocolate-brown hair. I pinned my bangs back, then did my makeup.

When I was finished, I put some sweet pea perfume on, grabbed my purse and keys and started heading for the Lynch's house.

Ross' POV:

"Get up sleepyhead!!! She's gonna be here in 45 minutes!" Rydel screamed in my ear while hitting me with a pillow.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." I mumbled into my pillow. Rydel left my room and I walked behind her and shut the door. I put on a pair of dark jeans and a yellow v-neck. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and messed with my hair a little before heading downstairs to eat breakfast. As soon as I was down the stairs, I was hit with the smell of bacon.

"Mmm, bacon," I said, walking into the kitchen. I sat down and ate the scrambled eggs and bacon that Mom had fixed for us. I looked at my phone for the time. It was 10:05. She is going to be here in 25 minutes. As I finished my last piece of bacon, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Riker yelled, running to the door. I shoved the rest of my bacon in my mouth and ran upstairs to brush my teeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: They are about to meet their new body guard! Do you think they are going to like her? Comment, Like , Vote!

- Lo *^-^*