Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Lauren's POV:

"What?" I asked Ross, who was standing on his porch still with his mouth open. I had decided on a blue 3/4 sleeved v-neck tee, white cami, white shorts, blue belt, blue sunglasses, and my low-rise blue chucks. "Are you gonna get in or just stand there and catch flies?" I said, laughing, while getting in my car. A couple of seconds later, I heard the passenger door open and close. I glanced over and saw Ross staring at everything in awe. I backed out of the drive way and started heading towards the set.

"Sooo....." I said, trying to get rid of the awkward silence. After a couple of minutes with no response, I looked over to see Ross still in awe. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Hey, what was that for?" he whined, rubbing his arm where I had hit him.

I laughed, "Well what else was I supposed to do? You looked like you were frozen! I mean, yeah my car is cool, but it's not THAT cool." I said, still laughing.

"Hmph." he grunted. He looks so cute when he pouts! Lauren, stop it, FOCUS!

"Hey, if you want me to talk more, you need to contribute to the conversation too!" I said, looking at him. He sat there thinking, then nods his head. "Does that mean you are gonna talk?" I asked, a slight smile appearing.

"Yes." I smiled, putting my sunglasses on. "So tell me about yourself Lauren." he said. I could feel his gaze on me and my cheeks started to turn pink. I quickly looked down in hopes of hiding it, but when I looked up, we were already at the set.

Ross' POV:

Is she blushing? I asked myself. When I turned my focus back ahead I saw we were at the set. Damn it! Now I have to wait until after taping today to talk to her. She pulled into a parking space and we both got out. I spotted my cast mates as we walked onto the set.

"Ross!" Laura exclaimed, tackling me. I awkwardly hugged her back, before trying to pry her off. "Sorry." she said. I'm not interested in her the way she is in me. She's too clingy and doesn't like me meeting new girls.

"Hey Ross!" Raini said, walking over with Calum.

"Hey Raini. Hey Calum." I said.

"Who's that?" Laura whispered, a nasty edge to her voice. I looked over to where she was pointing and saw Lauren just standing there looking around.

"Oh, that's R5's new body-guard. Her name's Lauren." I said, getting Lauren's attention and motioning for her to join us.

"Oh." Laura replied, turning on her heels and walking away before Lauren could talk to her. I looked over at Raini for help. She nodded before going to find Laura.

"Hey, you two match!" Calum exclaimed. I was wearing a blue v-neck tee, white skinny jeans, and blue high top converse. I looked at Lauren and we started laughing.

"Come on." I said, grabbing Lauren's hand. She had a confused look on her face. I rolled my eyes and headed towards my dressing room.

"So, do you watch the show?" I asked her, as we stopped in front of my dressing room door. I opened it and motioned for her to go in. She thanked me, giving me that heavenly smile, then walked in. I followed her in, shutting the door behind us, then went to the wardrobe rack they had placed in my room for today's shoot.

"Yeah. I'm not gonna lie, I am a huge fan of the show. It's one of my favorites." she replied, blushing. A strand of hair fell in her face. I reached over and tucked it behind her ear. Her cheeks grew red.

"Cool! So what's your favorite song from the show then?" I asked her. I started changing and she looked away.

"A Billion Hits." she replied. I could hear the smile in her voice. I was done changing and she was still facing the wall. I hugged her from behind and she giggled. Every time I touch her, I get butterflies. I reluctantly let go of her and spun her around to face me.

"Character?" I asked, hopeful. She started thinking.

"I think Dez. He's cute." she responded, smiling. She must have noticed that I was a bit upset.

"I was just kidding. Austin is my favorite character." she replied, blushing. I smiled and hugged her again.

"Ross, we start in 5 minutes!" the director yelled from outside my door. I sighed and ended the hug.

"You can just hangout in here until I'm done." I told her. She nodded then flopped down on one of the couches. I laughed before heading out to film.

I turned away from my door after shutting it and found myself face to face with Laura.

"Why did you storm off earlier?" I asked her, heading towards set.

"What do you mean?" she replied, innocently. She caught up with me and started walking beside me.

"When Lauren started walking over. She was excited to get to meet you." I told her, looking at her.

******************************************************************************************

"So, tour starts tomorrow?" Lauren asked, finishing her milkshake.

"Yep." I responded, popping the "P". We had decided on Steak'N'Shake for lunch after taping. She had told me all sorts of interesting facts about her.

Her phone went off and she looked at it. "What?" I asked.

"It's from Rydel. She asked if I could spend the night again tonight." she said, smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Are you?" I asked hopefully.

"Yea, duh." She said, giggling. "I'm living in a hotel room right now. Not really the friendliest place."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Over 200 reads!!! Thanks guys! *^-^* So tell me what you think of this chapter! More to come!

- Lo *^-^*