Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Lauren's POV:

"So..." Ross started. It was the day after my recital and he had spent the night at a hotel. He climbed into my car after putting his stuff in the back.

"So now you know my secret. You have to promise not to tell anyone." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"I promise." he replied sincerely.

"Okay then, and I already know you're next question." I said, giggling because he hadn't noticed that I had phased.

"How - ohhhh." he realized how.

"Yes you can." "Yeah!!!"

I laughed. I drove to a wide open field that I had found a couple years ago. I drove off the road and into the grass where I always put it.

"This is where I come to practice." I said, turning my car off. I turned and looked at him. He was staring out the window and taking in the big open field. Ohh he doesn't know how far off his imagination is. I tried to stifle a laugh and failed. He turned and looked at me and his face softened. He smiled at me and took my hand. His soft lips touched it.

"Whatever happens will only make you that much more perfect in my eyes." he stated, smiling shyly.

"Well then, lets start." I replied, smiling. I got out of the car and ran to the center of the field. When I got there, I turned around to see Ross still in the car wide eyed. I motioned for him to come join me, then sat down on the ground with my legs criss cross apple sauced. He walked over and joined me on the ground, wrapping his arms around me. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek before looking straight ahead and closing my eyes. I gathered my focus to show him what I can do.

"What kinda weather would you prefer right now?" I asked him, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Uhh..... rain." I wrinkled my nose. Wasn't expecting that. Within a couple of seconds, it was raining. "Woah did you do that?" he asked, amazed. I opened my eyes and turned to face him. I sat up on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. We stared into each other's eyes, and he knew I had done it. Before he could even lean in to perform his thought, my lips had already touched his. He was surprised at first, before kissing back. We pulled away a couple minutes later.

"Remind me to never kiss you again while I'm like this." I said, breathing heavy and motioning to my body. He laughed as I resumed my position next to him on the ground. The rain stopped and I heard him gasp as I closed my eyes again.

"What's your favorite animal?" I asked.

"A penguin." he responded. A couple seconds later, I was a penguin. His eyes went wide and then sad. "I want my girlfriend back." he whined. Just as quick as I had became one, I was myself again. His lips touched mine, making me lose focus. I pushed him away and he looked hurt.

"I'm sorry Ross, but you can't do that. When I kissed you the first time, I was prepared. You caught me with surprise and it could have ended badly if the kiss had kept going. I love you babe but ask before kissing me when I'm like this." He nodded his head, then rested it on my shoulder. He kissed my shoulder.

"I'm sorry babe." he apologized.

"It's okay." I responded, kissing his forehead.

I turned my focus to the rain water that I had just created. I watched Ross' eyes grow wide as the water froze into icicles that were as sharp as a knife. I focused on the nearest tree and sent the ice flying towards it, leaving huge gashes where the ice hit the wood.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Ross said with a slight laugh. He was starting to get scared.

"Ross, I don't want you to be scared of me." I said, trying to hold back tears. Ross sat up and turned me around. I quickly phased back to normal before anything bad happened. A tear slipped and fell into my lap. Another slipped, but Ross wiped it away before it could fall.

"Babe, please don't cry. I love you more than anything. I'm not scared of you. I'm scared for you." he admitted, a tear falling from his own eyes. I looked up at him from under my lashes. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips met and fireworks went off in my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not even EVERYTHING that she can do! I will have to do another chapter from Titanic's POV, and tell you guys the rest. Anyways, its flippin 8:41 am and I am having solo practice! On a Saturday! So, I am tired. Tell me what you think and I will update again later.

- Lo *^-^*