Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lauren's POV:

"Do you think he saw me?" I asked.

"If he had, he would be up here pounding on the door." Rydel replied, laughing. I started laughing too, only to be hushed by Rydel. "We don't want him to know your here."

"Right." I responded giggling quietly. Me and Rydel have been planning this since Ross got on the plane. She insisted that she get me ready for the surprise. So I showed up to her house with my makeup, curling iron, and dress in hand. She told me to go get dressed first. I nodded before heading into her bathroom. I pulled out my black pantyhose and put them on. Then I pulled out my dress. It was a red sweater dress that fit snugly and showed off my curves. I slipped that on over my head before walking out to show Rydel.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You look GORGEOUS!" she squealed quietly. I blushed and spun around in a circle once for her to see it. She jumped up and down before pulling me over to a chair and sitting me down to do my hair and makeup. She started with my hair first.

"So how has he been acting today?" I asked Rydel.

"He's been kinda moping. He muttered a few times that he wished you were here. He doesn't know that his wish is about to come true!" she replied, curling the last few strands of my hair. When she finished, she took the hair that framed my face and pulled it back, into a half up, half down look. She pinned it then stuck a red bow in my hair to hide the pins. She then came around and started on my makeup. She applied my foundation then took out my brown eye shadow palette. After the eye shadow, she applied black liquid eyeliner on the top. Thankfully, she let me do my waterline. She applied a light pink blush before applying my red lipstick. When she was finished, she handed me a mirror. I looked incredible. I looked up at her and smiled before getting up and adding the finishing touches. I put my white pearl earrings in and a pearl necklace on. Then I applied my sweet pea perfume and grabbed my black heeled boots and slipped them on. I looked good, I thought as I admired myself in the mirror.

"Okay you stand at the top of the stairs and I will get Ross' attention." Rydel explained when I walked out of the bathroom. I nodded and followed her to the top of the stairs. She walked downstairs and went to look for Ross.

"Ross, I have one last present for you."

"What?" That was my cue.