Chapter 5

A/N: 50 reads!!!!! Thanks sooo much guys!!!!! Don't forget to please leave comments telling me what you think or if there are any errors grammatically or wrong spelling!!! Thanks again!

- Lo *^-^*

Chapter 5

Lauren's POV:

OMG! That smile!

Stop it! You work for them! You are not here to flirt, you are here to keep them safe.

I kept bickering with myself while Rydel ran over to her dresser to look for a bikini for me to wear.

Wait.......... Ross is going to see me in a bikini......

I suddenly started feeling very self-conscious. What if he doesn't like how I look? What if I look fat? Rydel looked over at me, a mischievous smile on her face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, suddenly very suspicious. She turned around, quickly putting her hands behind her back.

"Oh nothing." She responded, that devious smile still there. She walked over and handed me a swimsuit. It was a strapless yellow bikini. Ross' favorite color. She left her room with her swimsuit in hand, so I could change. I quickly changed, then walked out into the hall to find her. She came out of the bathroom with a neon pink bikini that had white chevron on it.

"You ready?" she asked, grabbing us towels. I nodded and we walked downstairs.

Ross' POV:

I heard the girls coming down the stairs. One of them whispered something before walking into the kitchen. I had just finished washing my plate from breakfast and was putting it away when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Rydel giving me a devious grin.

"Okay Lauren! It's all clear!" she said. What does she mean by its all clear? I'm still in here. What was she planning?

I looked up as Lauren walked around the corner and into the kitchen, her eyes on the ground. My jaw dropped slightly when I saw her. She was in a bright yellow strapless bikini. She glanced up and then quickly looked back down, her cheeks turning red. She quickly walked out the back door and headed towards the pool.

"Close your mouth before you start catching flies." Rydel said with a smirk, closing my mouth.

"I should go change." I mumbled, shutting the cabinet and running my fingers through my hair. Rydel laughed as she was heading out. I quickly headed up stairs and changed into my hot pink swim trunks before joining them at the pool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think? Comment, Vote, Fan!

- Lo *^-^*