Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lauren's POV:

I can hardly move. I brought my hand up to my forehead, where the newly formed gash was. I touched it with my fingers and pulled them away. Something warm and wet covered the tips. Blood. I was starting to black out. It's dark in the room I am kept in. I haven't seen or heard from Ross in about 2 months. I missed him.

The door opened, bright light shining in my face. I saw a black figure standing there and I looked away.

"Please don't hurt me anymore." I pleaded.

"Why would I hurt you?" a familiar voice asked. I looked back to where they were standing, but they had moved right next to me. I flinched. Oplantic. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"I am so happy to see you." I said, then blacked out.

Ross' POV:

It has been a little over two months and Lauren still hasn't been found. We are all worried sick. I have cried myself to sleep every night. I haven't gotten to tell her that I love her.

My phone started ringing like it has been the past two months. I checked the caller ID, but this time it's a number I don't recognize. I answer it. "Hello?"

"Ross? It's Oplantic. We've found her and she is now in the hospital in LA that's not too far from your house."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. "Th-thanks." I managed to get out before running downstairs and telling everyone. We left immediately and headed towards the hospital. When we got there I ran inside and asked for Lauren Beauchamp.

"Room 105." the lady behind the desk told me. I thanked her then ran to Lauren's room. I did not expect to see what I saw. I entered the room and Lauren was laying there.

Cuts. Bruises. Stitches.

She looked like she had been hit by a train. I fell to the ground on my knees and bawled. I heard the rest of my family gasp as they saw her laying there, motionless. She had a breathing tube in her nose. My family hugged me and told me she was going to be okay. I got up and pulled a chair over next to the bed so I could sit there and wait for her to wake up.

"Please wake up." I muttered to myself, a couple tears falling into my lap. I took her hand in both of mine and kissed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah she has been found! So yeah, I will be updating A LOT over the next couple days!

- Lo *^-^*