Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Lauren's POV:

I was standing on their front porch waiting, fumbling with my car keys and looking around. They live in a nice neighborhood. Suddenly, the door swung open and Riker was standing there.

"Hey, have any trouble getting here?" Riker asked, motioning for me to come in. I stepped in and he shut the door behind me.

"Nope. I did have to stop and get gas though," I said looking down at my feet.

"Ohh! What kind of car do you have?" he asked, looking out the window.

"A silver 2013 Ford Taurus." I replied, looking up at Riker to see him wide-eyed with his mouth slightly open. I giggled.

"That's awesome! You are so taking me out somewhere in that!" Riker said, his eyes still wide.

"Sure!" I responded, giggling at his fascination. "So, where are the rest of them?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, they are in the kitchen and Ross just went upstairs. I will go get him." Riker guided me to the kitchen, then headed upstairs to find Ross.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I was engulfed in a bear hug. "Um hi?" I said, unsure who it was.

"Oh sorry." they said, unlatching their arms from me. "I'm Rydel!" a blonde girl responded.

"I'm Lauren." I replied, holding my hand out, only to be hugged again by Rydel.

"Nice to meet you Lauren! This is Rocky, Ryland, and Ellington, but we call him Ratliff." she said, pointing to each of them. A couple of seconds later, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Found him!" Riker said, walking around the corner.

Ross' POV:

"Found him!" Riker said, walking into the kitchen.

I followed him, and saw a brunette standing there talking to Rydel. She turned around when she heard us. I was stunned. She was beautiful. I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Hi." She said, looking at me with her gorgeous brown eyes. She tucked a strand of her chocolate-brown hair behind her ear and smiled shyly at me. I smiled back.

"Hey, my name's Ross." I responded, giving her a slight wave. She is breathtaking.

"Why don't you stay awhile so we can get to know you better Lauren?" Rocky suggested, giving me a wink.

"Sure, but just to warn you, I'm not a very interesting person." She giggled. Ohh her laugh is so cute! You just met her Ross, you can't already have a crush on her, can you?

"So what should we do?" Riker asked, looking around at everyone. No one said anything.

"Go swimming!" I suggested, imagining what she would look like in a bikini.

"Is that okay with you Lauren?" Riker asked, everyone turning their attention to Lauren.

"I guess. But I don't have a swimsuit." She responded, looking down at the floor.

"You can borrow one of mine!" Rydel suggested. She looked up and smiled. Rydel took Lauren's hand and guided her up to her room.

"Dude, you like her don't you?" Rocky asked once the girls couldn't hear us.

"What?! I just met her!" I exclaimed, my cheeks burning.

"So? I see it in your cheeks right now. Dude, you like her." Rocky added, heading upstairs to change into his trunks.

Do I like her?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's short. I will be updating more over Thanksgiving break! So, what do you think? Comment, Fan, Vote!!!

- Lo*^-^*