Chapter 121 - The Big Bad Bang

Start from the beginning

He sits up reaching over me as I hold my head in my hands. He grabs the pill bottle before popping it open. "Take these--" he says dropping them in my hand as I pop them in my mouth drinking the glass of water he's given me. 

I make a face as the bitter pills go down my throat and I hand him the water glass back. "God--I'm never drinking again." I mumble laying back. 

He giggles lightly shaking his head. "You're kind of cute drunk." he chuckles looking over at me smirking. "You were alllllll over me last night." 

I feel myself blush deeply as he laughs. "You were very hard to put to bed. I kept giving you painkillers every few hours last night so you wouldn't have a bigger hangover, but you wanted to get freaky girl..." he laughs harder as I weakly wack him with a pillow. 

He giggles leaning down wrapping my leg around his waist. "But I can't say I didn't enjoy it baby...." he chuckles kissing me lightly. "And believe me when you're fully recovered--" he licks his lips. "You're all mine." 

I blush as I push him away making him giggle. "I'm gonna take a shower.." he whispers. "Try to sleep that off before we get on the plane tonight." 

"Mhhm.." I smile before snuggling in the covers before closing my eyes.

****

"Come on! Or we'll miss our flight!!" I hear Frank yell from down the hall. "I swear it's always this group who's the last ones getting ready!"

I look over at Sheryl who rolls her eyes, as we make our way down the hall our arms full of luggage.

"I swear I'm so done with packing and unpacking, sometimes." Sheryl breathes out as we drop our things on the elevator floor, breathlessly.

"You tell me." I mutter. "I honestly think I'm going to send some stuff back home. I keep buying new stuff anyway..." I shrug.

She chuckles hitting the button to go to the lobby. "And Greg and Ricky are a freaking mess when it comes to packing. I swear they have so much stuff they throw everywhere."

I laugh. "Figures. They're rooms always look like a college dorm room....and smells like it too."

Sheryl giggles as we make it to the lobby. "Where are they anyway?"

"Still packing, probably." I chuckle as we walk through the parking lot as the driver takes our things loading the car up.

"Hey..."

I turn my head seeing Michael step out the van. "How's your headache?" he asks softly kissing my temple. "I'm sorry I left--I had a phone conference with Sony." he mumbles softly as I hand the driver another bag.

"It's okay...I went back to Sheryl's room and packed the rest of my things..." I say slipping on my jacket as I toss my purse into the black van, before climbing in.

"Hey!" I peek out the car seeing Greg and Ricky rushing to the van breathing heavily as they begin to hand some of the crew members their things.

"Always late..." Michael chuckles as Greg rolls his eyes. 

"Sorry man, I overslept." he says. "There's been ALOOTTA noise down the hall..." he says looking between Michael and I. 

I feel myself turn red as Michael smirks playfully smacking Greg in the back of the head as they all laugh climbing in. 

"So how's our little light weight doing?" Ricky chuckles as I roll my eyes. 

"Better--this morning was horrible though." I mutter. "I'm never drinking again..." 

Sheryl laughs out. "It was hilarious--oh god, you were--"

Before Sheryl can finish her sentence the car swerves sharply causing me to bump into Michael hard. 

"What the hell..." Greg hisses rubbing his head that he hit hard against the window. 

"Damn man...your big ass head didn't crack the window?" Ricky snickers. 

"I'm sorry..." Wayne says as he looks in his rear view mirror. "It looks like we got--

"BAM!" 

We all scream out as we are rear ended hard. Michael instinctively puts his arm out in front of me to keep from jerking forward. 

"That son of a bitch!" Wayne hisses pulling over, as the other BAD tour vans do the same. 

"Good grief.." Michael mutters under his breath as him, Greg, Wayne and Ricky step out the van. I look out the open door as Frank gets out the other van rushing over. 

 They all go to the back of the van checking the damage, as the car slowly pulls around us. 

"Hey Jackson!" I hear someone yell as I look up at Michael. 

"BANG! BANG!" 

"BANG! BANG!" 

"Michael!" I scream out as the airs is filled with screams. Ricky and Michael instantly drop to the ground covering their heads, as they scurry to get inside the car.  

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Greg yells chasing after the car. "I"M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!"

"Greg! Stop!" Ricky shouts out. "You ain't got no gun, man!" 

Greg stops running as his shoulders slump in defeat as he stares at the car driving away darkly. Michael slowly climbs up in the van as I instantly grab him in my arms holding him tight as I burst into tears. 

"Shhhh...it's okay..." Michael whispers shakily. "It'll be okay..."

"H-how..." I say tearfully as Greg slowly climbs in the car. Michael looks over at Greg who's eyes are clouded with anger. 

"I-I don't know.." he whispers. "You'll see, baby...you'll see..." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah---I know this chapter is sloppily written(I'll edit later)  and I'm sorry for the long wait. Things have been kind of piled up, but I promise I didn't forget you guys. <3 But ayyye my birthday is this weekend! TURN UPPPPPPPP

 <3 But ayyye my birthday is this weekend! TURN UPPPPPPPP

Vote/ Comment

xoxox,

moonwalkergal