Knocking on Beyoncé door, he heard sniffling.

"We're good Nicki!" Beyoncé whined a little. Twisting the door handle her found that it was unlocked. He walked right in and Beyoncé sat up quickly.

"Nicki I- Shawn?"

he shook his head slowly.

"Uh Nicki told me." He said scratching the back of his neck. He didn't know what to say, or even how to act. He loved his brother dearly but right now just like Bey he just felt as if it was a dream. He wasn't sure what would happened if he went home right now.

With no response from Bey The room fell silent. She wasn't really in the talking mood considering her mother had talked her damn ear off about arrangements and things. Yeah her mother cried and reminisced over the past events of Kelly's being.

It was so hard because Bey wished she could have just as many memories. Avoiding eye contact with Shawn she decided to admire Izabella as she slept. Rubbing through her fro she acknowledged the resemblance.

"How's baby girl?" Shawn asked stuffing his hands in his pants.

Beyoncé sighed because Izabella wasn't doing to well.

"She's-" was all she she could get out before the waterworks began again. Shawn rushed to the side of her bed and pulled her into his embrace.

"Shh it's going to be okay," he tried to soothe but it wasn't working.

"Shawn, she's not doing good and I'm not making it any better! Gosh why am I such a bitch?" She cried.

"Bey, it's going to be okay." He said not realizing tears were streaming down his face. He couldn't really identify with crying because he rarely did it.

Michael always told him crying was for punks so he never cried. However, now was different. He didn't care what anybody thought he lost his brother and his Sister. He was going to cry eventually so he might as well get it out now.

Beyoncé and Shawn held each other for what seemed like forever before the finally detached themselves. Both wiping their faces before chuckling lightly at each other.

"I'll be there for y'all I promise." Shawn said and Bey nodded her head accepting they wouldn't be alone.

*
*
*

March 19, 2007

As they lowered the caskets into the ground, Shawn watched his mom and Ms. Knowles sobs come to life Again. They had been so peaceful during the wake, and Funeral. He assumed during those times they hadn't come to terms with Kelly and Tim's death.

Now it was evident that it was real. Watching this hurt his heart as well. Over all he knew he would be okay he just couldn't tell right now.

He slowly looked towards Bey who had been quiet the whole day. They weren't on the best terms because he promised he would help her through this but in all reality he needed comfort too. She just wasn't comfortable giving him that because she needed it as well.

So he went to where he could get it. He started off with Sienna the first three days because Camilla's friend was still on. After he went to Camilla.