-----
From: Ms. Bae

Good morning as well, Mr. Kim. Unfortunately, we have to cancel the appointment. My family and I will be going to Jeju and be back tonight; however, I would like to have a discussion with him through either email or phone number. Kindly send me his contacts and inform him this message. Thank you, and have a wonderful day ahead.

Best,
Irene
-----

I sent him my reply and went back to fix myself. I wonder what he wants to talk about. I'm getting curious, but this is the day to spend some quality time with the family.

"Unnie! Are you done? I'll tell the maids to bring your bags to the car." Seulgi knocked on the door.

"I'll be out in a sec!" I said, applying light makeup on my face. I opened the door, revealing the maids.

"We'll be taking your bags, Ms. Joohyun." One of them said.

"Yes, please do. Thank you." I smiled and went downstairs.

We all went into the car, and Soohyun oppa started the engine with dad at the passenger seat. Seulgi, stepmom, and I were at the backseat. The maids were putting the bags at the back of the car.

"All set, Mr. Bae." One of the maids said and closed the car compartment.

"Thank you. We'll get going now." Soohyun said by the car window and started going.

We were on our way to the airport, and I was waiting for Joonmyeon's reply. Soohyun and the old couple were talking, while Seulgi was staring at me.

"Don't look at me like that, dongsaeng." I said, looking at the emails on my phone.

"Unnie, is there something wrong? You look problematic." Seulgi gave me a worried look, but I shook my head.

"I was waiting for Joonmyeon's reply. Someone wants to have an appointment with me." I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Do I know this 'someone'?" She asked.

"Well, yes."

"Taehyung?"

"Yes again."

"Why?"

"I also don't know, that's why I'm waiting for the reply."

"Speaking of Taehyung, I watched his video on YouTube. His voice is amazing~" Seulgi bragged.

"What video?"

"I downloaded it. Wait a sec." She opened her phone and plugged the earphones, then we both listened to it.

His voice was beautiful that I could listen to it all day, everyday. I bet it's much better to listen to him live.

"Hoseok is also part of the cover, and man I can't stop listening to it." Seulgi smiled to herself. I felt the same way.

My phone beeped twice, which made me snap back to reality. I opened it, revealing two emails.

-----
From: Assistant Kim

Here are Kim Taehyung's contacts.
email: taehyung1230@seoulmail.com
cellphone no.: 012-3095-0613
other accounts: kimbwi@bangtan.com

I informed him about your previous reply. He told me that he will be messaging you first. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me so. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Joonmyeon
-----

-----
From: Kim Taehyung

Greetings! This is Taehyung from BTS. I apologize for wanting an appointment with you. I'd like to inform you that everything is solved regarding the dating issue. I finally lost contact with Yerim earlier, and she understood the whole thing. She won't be a destruction anymore, I guarantee it. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Your trainee,
Taehyung :)
-----

I replied Joonmyeon with a thank you. But what bothered me the most is Taehyung telling me that he lost contact with Yerim. I wonder what came to his mind.

I decided to reply through a text message.

-----
To: Taehyung

Taehyung, it's Irene. How did you do that?
-----

Then, he replied.

-----
From: Taehyung

Do what? hahahaha ^^ I never expected you would text me. Guess Mr. Kim sent my number to you. :)
-----

-----
To: Taehyung

The losing of contact. I thought you really like the girl so much that you hate losing her.
-----

-----
From: Taehyung

Even I myself don't know why my feelings for her fade just like that. But there's someone who makes my heartbeat race like crazy. hahahaha~
-----

Well, that's... sad. On my part, actually. But why am I sad all of a sudden? I felt a little sting inside and I don't understand why.

-----
To: Taehyung

Oh really? Who is this girl? Do I know her?
-----

-----
From: Taehyung

Can't tell you yet! :P But for sure, you know this girl, more than anyone else on earth. ^^ She's a caring noona, even though we had a terrible meeting for the first time hahahaha :D She's also a great singer, even though it's not her profession.
-----

That lifted up my mood. He made my heart flutter and even made me smile like an idiot.

-----
To: Taehyung

I think I know that girl. But anyway, based on my observation for the past days, I'm very impressed with your personality and talent. You're doing well and I hope you'll improve it before you debut.
-----

-----
From: Taehyung

Waaah~! Can't believe I received praises from the CEO! *o* Thank you, noona! With your words, I'll do my very best so that you can be proud of me! ^o^ I promise!
-----

He's such an adorable guy. Wait- what did I just think?

"Unnie, you've been smiling since you opened your phone. Is that Taehyung you're talking to?" Seulgi looked at me suspiciously. I blinked twice and didn't respond. She took my phone and read the conversation. I was surprised by her sudden actions and can't help by sighing.

"Well, that's sweet. I guess you're now a fan of his. You completely praised him which gave him more motivation to improve." She gave me back my phone and smirked.

"It's not what you think, okay?" I said and she nodded happily. I only smiled at her cuteness.

Maybe I could consider myself as Taehyung's fan. In fact, I really do admire his talent.