"I don't know..."

"Zen," I sigh, crossing my arms. "Did you forget I took a self defense class for a full year? I mastered that shit. Remember?"

"Huh, oh yeah." She mumbles, biting her lip before sighing. "Fine okay. Text me when you get there though so I know you're okay."

"Okay."

"M'kay," Liam tugs on her to begin leading her out the door, giving me a closed lip grin and waving to me with his free arm. "See you at home!"

"Yeah, later!" I wave to them along with saying goodbye to Sam and Jess, watching them all walk out the diner door. My eyes trail after them through the diner's window, giving it a few minutes before I went outside. Once no more than five minutes had passed, I walked out the diner door and onto the sidewalk. Looking down both ways my eyes automatically fell on the familiar lanky body that was leaning against a black Range Rover just ten feet away. He was looking down at his phone, fingers moving  rapidly across the screen and I took the opportunity to study him further. His curly hair was in a disarray yet it looked so soft and clean, a loose curl falling over his forehead. His tattooed hand automatically reached up to push it back, ring clad fingers running through his hair. He was wearing black jeans, tan boots and still the same red plaid shirt he had been wearing earlier except he had thrown a leather jacket over it, giving off this bad boy persona. His face was tilted downwards but I could still see the sharpness of his jaw and the smooth lines of his cheek bones. Even at this distance his lips stood out to me, the pinkness of them leaving them looking plump and kissable. God. It killed me how such an asshole could possess this much beauty.

As if feeling my gaze on him, Harry looks up from his phone and I groan internally when his emerald eyes pierce through me through the distance. A smirk plays on his lips, probably realizing I had been very well checking him out this whole time. I scowl at him, already using my attitude as my defense mechanism.

"You coming or not?" He shouts from where he stands and I silently huff, sauntering over to him with my arms crossed. The smirk never leaves his face as he watches me near him, amusement clear in his eyes. I didn't like when he looked at me like that because he only looked better. Prettier. The fucker.

I stop in front of him once I finally reach him, pressing my lips together tightly and avoiding eye contact. He hadn't moved from his spot against the car so I forced myself to look at him, my face twisted in annoyance. "Well? Are we going? I want to get my shoes and go home."

"I see you're not a patient person." He muses and I glare at him, despite the fact he was right. I didn't like that he had discovered something about me.

"No. I'm not. So can we go?"

"Fine." He says, pushing himself away from the car and deliberately pressing his body into mine. I step back instinctively, needing to put the space between us when my own body reacts to him with out my consent. My eyes are wide when he steps around me, completely unaffected by our close proximity as he opens the car door. I don't register what he's doing until he waves his hand in front of my face, the other hold the car door wide open. He opened my door for me? Well I guess that's sweet of him...

"Are you going to get the fuck in or not?"

I spoke too soon.

I scowl at him, clenching my jaw as I shook my head and quickly slipped inside the passenger seat. He shut the door behind me and I buckled my seatbelt, simultaneously watching him jog around the front of the car and into the drivers seat. I'm immediately engulfed with the smell of a swoon worthy cologne and the faint scent of cigarettes when he closes the door. It's so intoxicating and suffocating if I'm being honest, that I don't hesitate to roll the window down the moment he turns the car on.