"Yes! Thank you!"

I let out in relief as he reluctantly dials the number, before furrowing his grey brows at me. This time his eyes narrow at me in suspicion.

"You know I've never seen someone this happy to be taken away by the cops." He puts the phone down and places his hand to his hip as he watches me in bafflement and a bit of intrigue. "Are you okay... Up there??"

He points towards my head as he slightly turns his head in curiosity.

"Look," I step forward. "I know I've messed up last night, I've never done anything like that before and I feel so bad about it..." He doesn't stop me from talking, which gave me enough chance to sway him. "I shouldn't have stolen from you and... And I can make it up to you."

"Oh yeah?" He's interested. Good. "How?"

He crosses his arms over his chest before cocking his head.

I look around anxiously.

"I can help you out in the store? O-or whatever you need done?"

He takes a minute to think about it as he takes in a breath.

"Well, this place is a bit dirty. Didn't get around to cleaning it yet-"

"I'll do it!"

I say in enthusiasm as he analyses me closely and seems impressed by my devotion.

"What's your name?"

"Paige."

He hides a smile behind his eyes before turning around and walking behind the counter and then bringing something 'round.

"Here," He hands me an old broom. "And you better do a good job, Miss Paige."

"I won't let you down... Uh..."

"Ol' Reg. That's what the 'cool kids' call me."

I giggle at his words.

"Okay, Ol' Reg."

I smile up at him as he nods at me and gives me a small smile before walking away and I start sweeping the dusty floor before thoughts rush through to why I actually came here in the first place.

"Uhm,"

"You done already?"

He watches me as I bite my bottom lip and absentmindedly start messing about with the top of the broomstick.

"Would you mind calling the cops again?"

This time he chuckles at me before leaning his left arm above the counter and letting his newspaper down.

"Again, I ask, are you okay?"

And that's when I knew I had to explain everything to him.

----

And after about twenty minutes later, Ol' Reg looked as though he had just witnessed aliens eat away at his candy and left with nothing but a "peace out."

"Wow."

Is all he had to say.

"I know... I haven't even told my Mom yet, I didn't have the chance to." My Mom... That's when I start to worry about her as well. What if the reason for why he's not here is because he's... "Oh my gosh, I need to call my Mom." I hold my head in anxiousness. "And my brother, a-and the cops and Harry- Harry!"

"Who's Harry? "

"He's the guy I've spoken about just now, his name is Harry. Harry Styles."

"Did you just say Styles?"