Chapter 120 - Pink Lagoon

Start from the beginning

I walk towards her as everyone gathers in a circle. "Ricky can you--"

"Sure thing." he looks around. "Can we all join together, and bow your heads?" he asks. The room grows silent as I gently brush my hand against Tatiana's who gently takes my hand in hers as we intertwine fingers. I smile gently bowing my head giving her hand a slight squeeze.

"Oh Lord, please bless this music that it might glorify your name

"Oh Lord, please bless this music that it might glorify your name. May the talent that you have bestowed upon me be used only to serve you.

Let this music be a witness to your majesty and love, and remind us that you are always watching, and listening, from your throne above.

May your presence and beauty be found in every note, and may the words that are sung reach the hearts of your people so they will draw closer to you.

May your Spirit guide us through every measure so that we might be the instruments of your peace, and proclaim your glory with glad voices.

Amen."

"Amen!' everyone shouts out as they start into a slow clap, before going faster bursting into wolf whistles.

As everyone begins to walk out, I grab Tatiana gently by the arm as she spins around. "Wh--"

Before she can finish I let out a chuckle, grabbing her by her hips as I pull her towards me, kissing her lips. She kisses me back sweetly, before we gently pull away. "What was that for?" she laughs as I smile.

"For being more than I ever wanted..." I smile as I intertwine our fingers, as we walk out hand in hand. 

Tatiana's POV

"Man, that was fun!" Greg crows as we all walk down the hall. It was the end of the concert and I was dripping in sweat, my heart pumping hard from the adrenaline rush.

Michael had already disappeared in his dressing room before anyone.

I sigh out as I take off my heels going in my dressing room as I snatched the multiple belts I'm wearing off, peeling my dress off.

The cool air hits my skin as I sigh out going in the washroom, freshening up, before coming back out as I begin to wipe off the makeup from my face.

A knock hits the door, which I recognize as Michael's rhythmic beat. "Come in!" I call out.

He opens the door, coming in. A scarf is wrapped around his neck and mouth to save his voice. He had on his red and yellow Letterman jacket with black slacks.

I smile at him through the mirror. "Hey...you were incredible. God, when you--" I stop talking noticing he wasn't even listening.

He stays silent staring at me as I furrow my eyebrows confused. I blush deeply realizing I was still in my underwear. I clear my throat shyly as his eyes immediately meet mine, as he chuckles pushing his scarf down exposing his face . "Sorry...I was going to see if..." he stops again staring at me. "They all want to go to dinner but--"