First Official Three J Weekend

Not my best but I had to get something posted- just a filler.

August 22, 2015

- Jim's POV -
Julia's summer vacation was pretty boring- Freddie focused more on Emily than her and I honestly felt kind of bad. Because I felt bad for her, I decided that her and I needed a little weekend- we both liked being outdoors so I decided to take her camping for the weekend.

"When are you leaving?" Freddie asked while he changed Emily's diaper- he was changing her on our bed which was kind of unsanitary.

"In a little while." I hummed while I finished packing the last of the things. "We'll eat lunch with you then we'll leave." I nodded and he smiled while he sat the baby up against the pillows- she was sitting up now, it was wobbly but she was sitting.

"Look at our big girl." Freddie cooed and I chuckled, quietly.

Since Emily was 5 months old, she was learning how to sit. She could sit with pillows around her or against mine and Freddie's legs but she wasn't ready to do it on her own yet. She was so bad at sitting, though, she would just sway around then fall over.

"Oh, get up and try again." I giggled when she flopped onto her side.

Freddie helped Emily back up and she smiled when he held onto her sides. She sat up for a few more moments then she got bored with it and she fell over, again- so she could lay down.

"Are you a sleepy baby?" Freddie kissed her bloated belly and she smiled while she pulled his hair.

"Hey, uh, Dad, I'm ready to go." Julia smiled when she walked into the room.

"Well it's good to see that you got up." Freddie laughed while she crawled into our bed- she had slept until 10:30 and apparently that was afternoon to Freddie.

I grabbed my suitcase then the four of us went down to the kitchen- to eat lunch. Freddie made us sandwiches then he gave a bottle to Emily- he put a blanket under the bottle so it was held up for her.

"Are you excited to go camping, Julia?" Freddie asked while he ripped his sandwich up- he still did it and I didn't know if it bugged me or not.

I watched Freddie eat while him and Julia talked about camping- he was still ripping his food up and I kind of wanted it to stop. It only bothered me because it was so common in eating disorders- I didn't want to think about him having an eating disorder.

"Jim, what are you staring at?!" Freddie exclaimed while he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Julia, are you ready to go?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she nodded then she took her plate to the sink.

Our daughter ran up the stairs then Freddie walked me to the door, with Emily on his hip.

"Please don't get eaten by a bear- I cannot take care of this little monster on my own." Freddie giggled while I pulled on my sneakers.

"I won't get eaten." I laughed while I grabbed my bag. "And I'll make sure that Julia doesn't get eaten either." I smiled when she came to put her sneakers on. "But, I need you to promise me that you're going to eat 3 meals a day and that you will lock the door whenever you're at home- okay?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

"Yes, Jim, I'll eat all of my food and I'll lock myself away like Rapunzel." He giggled, quietly, while Emily pulled at his hair. "And I'll videotape everything that Emily does, okay?" He hummed and I nodded, excitedly.

"Okay, give me a kiss." I puckered my lips and he gave me a nice kiss on the lips.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.