National Space Centre

January 9, 2015

- Jim's POV -
Freddie was so confusing sometimes- he would be mad at me as soon as he woke up then he'd be absolutely in love with me after he ate. Maybe he was hungry and I needed to start keeping Snickers bars under my pillow.

The good thing was that he would wake up horny sometimes- I mean, it wasn't good because he'd always ask for it at 4:00am but I liked getting it on whenever we could.

"Jim?" Freddie whispered while he turned on his lamp.

"Did you forget that I have corneas?!" I hissed at the new bright light. "What do you want?" I rubbed my eyes and I waited several moments to get used to the light.

"I'm horny." My boyfriend whispered while he rolled over to face me. "Like I think I'll die if I'm not fucked within the next couple minutes." He nodded and I sat up on my elbows.

"You'll die?" I asked and he nodded, again. "Well we should do something about that, shouldn't we? I can't have you dying on my watch." I giggled while I sat on my knees. "How do you want it?" I asked- I never really knew how Freddie wanted it anymore because his back was always so sore.

"W-will I crush you if I ride you?" He sounded embarrassed and I felt awful.

Freddie had put on quite a bit of extra weight but it was mostly carrier weight. He was really filling out by this point and he was eating more so he was getting a little bit chubbier- his bump was also huge so he was a little self conscious about that.

"No, honey, you won't crush me. You can ride me if you want to." I brushed his cheekbone with my thumb and he smiled. "Why did you want to 'get it on' at 4:30?" I giggled while I looked at the clock.

"I had a dream- like a really sexy sex dream." Freddie breathed out while he took off his boxers and his t-shirt- apparently we weren't doing too much for foreplay.

"Well are you going to tell me what happened during this dream?" I chuckled while he pulled off my boxers- I was always too hot when he snuggled against me so I just wore boxers to bed.

"Later. I want to be fucked now." He threw my boxers over his shoulder then he climbed up so he could straddle me. "Don't want prep- we need to hurry." He muttered while he stroked me to complete hardness.

"Fuck, Freddie, you're bloody brilliant." I breathed out while I watched him tug at me. "Okay, are you ready?" I asked while I pulled him up, by his waist.

"Yes, Jim, I'm ready. Please, God, please fuck me... I need you to fuck me." He moaned, whorishly, as I carefully pushed into him, he started panting and he gently closed his eyes. Freddie started rocking back and forth, grunting in pleasure at the feeling of my cock. "Oh, fuck, yeah, that's it. Ngh, feels fantastic." He hummed while he continued rocking- I didn't want to lift him until he was ready. "I-in my dream," he started while he lightly bounced, "y-you came in me as many times as you could then you fucked my face." He muttered then another wave of arousal washed over me.

"Is that what you want?" I rasped out while I held onto his hips.

"Want you to fuck my mouth, choke me with your cock after you've filled me." I didn't know why this was so sexy. "Mm, yeah, that's it. Oh, oh! Yes, fuck, t-touch my cock, Jim." He mewled while he went back to rocking on me.

I slowly moved my hand from Freddie's hip to his waist and I reached for his cock- I had to go under his swollen belly to start everything.

"Ooh, fuck, Freddie, you'll look so good with your lips stretched around my thick cock. You're such a whore, you'll still ngh, be moaning for more while I hold your hair and I fuck into your throat." I quickened my pulling on Freddie's cock, I was in no mood for gentle teasing.