We're Pregnant!

November 17, 2014

Baby Nug-Face 24 weeks - size of cantaloupe

- Freddie's POV -
When Julia came home, after my appointment on the 10th, she informed us that Andrew asked her out on a date. She was so excited and they went to see a film that night, she made me do her hair and she did her makeup nicely- it was cute. The boy came to pick her up from the house and I embarrassed him so much that Jim forced me to go to bed. When Julia came home, later that night, she climbed into my bed and she told me everything- apparently he did that arm thing to hold her then he kissed her cheek when he dropped her off, it was way too cute.

Since it was November break, we were all heading to Ireland for a few days- Loretta and Joseph wanted us over because they hadn't really seen my baby bump yet. We were leaving on the 18th, and it was only the 17th, so Jim decided to call some of his relatives to tell them that I'd be the size of a whale.

I walked into the living room and he was sitting on the couch, on his phone, and he was calling some people.

"Yeah, that's right, we're pregnant!" He exclaimed to whomever he was talking to.

What did he mean we were pregnant?!

"What do you mean, we're pregnant?" I didn't care who he was talking to- they could wait.

"I-I mean you and I made a baby together so we're both in this." He actually sounded scared.

"Oh no, no, sweetie, you were in this for 15 minutes- I'm stuck with the full 9 months." I chuckled while I waddled out of the room.

I went to the guest room and I grabbed a pillow from the spare bed.

"Since we're pregnant, you've gotta look it, too." I walked back to the couch and I shoved the pillow up Jim's shirt. "There, now we're pregnant." I nodded then I flopped onto the couch. "And you aren't allowed to do that, you'll crush the baby." I flicked his arm when he put his weight on the pillow.

Jim's pillow belly didn't look much different than mine, I had a big belly for some reason- small baby, big belly, it was weird.

"We have to pee, come on." I grabbed his arm and I pulled him to the bathroom with me.

"I don't even have to go!" Jim whined while I locked the door behind us.

"Well that sucks, doesn't it? I never have to go but she pushes on my bladder and it all gets forced out." I muttered while I peed. "Your turn." I patted my boyfriend's ass then I went to wash my hands.

"Freddie, this is just silly." Jim frowned while he tried to go.

"No, it's really not, Jim. You said that we're both in this so now we're both in it." I shook my head and I really tried not to laugh- saying that the couple was pregnant really annoyed me but Jim was such a baby that it was funny.