Sleepovers

September 19, 2014

Baby Nug-Face 15 weeks - size of navel orange

- Freddie's POV -
Since I was nearing 16 weeks, Jim and I got to find out what Baby Nug-Face was at our next ultrasound. I had an appointment at 9:45 which meant I had to leave Julia's class early- I didn't want to leave her but I wanted to find out what my baby was.

"Good morning, class." I nodded when the year 11's took their seats. "So um, I'm just going to start by announcing 2 things- number 1: I'm still not feeling well today so just take it easy on me, and number 2: I have an appointment at 9:45 so Mrs. Greer will come in at 9:30." I turned to face them and they all nodded.

"What's your appointment for, Mr. Bulsara?" Maddy asked while she pulled her sketchbook out of her bag.

"Uh, my baby." I chuckled, awkwardly- why didn't she just ask later, at Julia's sleepover?

Yeah, Julia was having her first sleepover of the school year. It was going to be a long night for Jim and I. We both loved the girls but they were so loud and shrieky when we were trying to sleep. Plus, we couldn't have sex which was a real problem for me because I was going through that horny period.

I was feeling weirdly sick, almost fluish which really sucked. I hated throwing up so this wasn't any fun.

"Okay, I need to sit down for a while so you guys can have a free drawing class." I muttered while I covered my mouth with my fist.

Julia gave me a look that asked if I was okay, I gave her a little nod then she turned back to her sketchbook.

I watched the students for a few more minutes then my stomach bubbled and I really had to throw up. I doubled over into the garbage bin, next to my desk, and I puked my guts out.

"Mu- Mr. Bulsara!" Julia exclaimed then she came to kneel beside me. "Just get it out, Mum, it's okay." She whispered so only I could hear it.

"I-I'm okay, it must've been a small bit of morning sickness." I coughed into the bin. "Sorry, guys, that was really gross of me." I sat back on my knees and I wiped my mouth with a tissue. "I'm just going to take this out and Mrs. Greer will be here soon." I nodded then I grabbed my phone and the garbage bag.

Julia followed me out of the classroom and she stopped me in the hallway:

"Mum, what's wrong with you? You've been throwing up for almost a week now!" She exclaimed with a little wave of her hands.

"It must be the flu or something, maybe morning sickness." I mumbled while I tied a knot in the bag.

"That's not morning sickness, Mum, you and I both know that. I think you should get Dad to take you to the hospital, you've been throwing up for this long and you've barely eaten anything- it can't be good for my Baby Nug-Face." She sighed.