You Could've Died!

May 8, 2015

- Freddie's POV -
I wasn't pregnant after Jim forgot to use the condom- he was lucky this time. But, our little night trip was lovely- after a few rounds of sex, he ordered me food and he bathed me. Jim really was wonderful and I was more than excited to be marrying him.

Speaking of the wedding, it was a month until the "big" day- city hall didn't make it a big day at all. Jim and I still needed suits and the girls needed dresses- we hadn't done anything but go on our pre-wedding honeymoon. Emily was going to be 3 months old by the time we were married and I really wasn't ready- she was already 2 months and I felt like I only had her the previous day.

Emily was getting interesting- it was her first week of her second month of life. She liked to look around, she would turn her head to any noise at all, she was very curious for someone so small- she also loved to watch our mouths, it seemed to be fascinating to her.

Since she was almost 2 months, 2 weeks (tomorrow), she was starting to drool. Jim and I always had to put a small bib or blanket on her so she wouldn't get too dirty. Also, she was sleeping more which was lovely for Jim and I- she was starting to stay asleep during the night which meant we could have sex.

Since it was a Friday afternoon, Julia was still at school and Jim was at work. Julia had a rugby game at 4:30 which meant Emily and I had to be finished shopping by 4:00- it was 2:00 and we still hadn't left the house.

"Come on, I know you can do it." I encouraged while Emily lifted her head to look at me- we were doing tummy time on her mat but she was getting ready to roll. "We can go shopping as soon as you roll onto your side." She wouldn't be able to get that belly to back thing yet, she would just be on her side.

I watched for a while longer then there was a knock on the door- I was so relieved because John was taking forever.

"Finally!" I laughed once I opened the door. "It took forever and you literally live next door." I chuckled while he walked into the house.

"It feels like it's been forever!" He exclaimed while he hugged me- it was an awkward hug because he was still holding one of his carriers. "Is there room for all of the babies in your car?" He asked while he looked at the three carriers- I hadn't thought that through at all.

"Uh, maybe we should each take our own cars then we can meet at the mall?" I asked and he nodded. "Bring a stroller, though, I don't know how long this'll take." I hummed while I picked Emily up off the floor- she hadn't rolled over. "Look, Emmy, your friends are here." I cooed while I walked back over to John. "Do you want to stay here for a while? There's no rush- I have until 4:30 to do this." I smiled and John nodded.

The other man walked into the house and he set the carriers on the floor.

"Here, we can just lay them on the mat. Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked while I set Emily back on the mat- John copied and he put the twins down.

"Uh, can I have a glass of water?" He almost whispered and I nodded- he was making the twins sit against pillows so he was more focused on that than talking to me.

I walked into the kitchen then I quickly pulled out my phone- I had to talk to Jim about something.

From: Me
Our daughter is slow. There's something wrong with Emily.

From: Baby Daddy 😏😍
What? What's wrong with her?

Maybe I made him worried.

From: Me
She won't sit up! The twins are over and they sit up! She won't even roll onto her side!!!

From: Baby Daddy 😏😍
She's only 3 months old... the twins are 5 months old... just think about it honey.