Poppyseed

Baby Nug-Face 4 weeks - size of poppyseed

July 1, 2014

- Jim's POV -
We went through Julia's week of Hell with her, it was only 3 days so it wasn't awful, she didn't complain too much. Freddie was way better at taking care of girl problems, I was awful at it and I fucked everything up with the pads and the tampons and all that.

She decided to go over to John and Veronica's for the afternoon, she wanted some time out of the house before Jer and Bomi came over. It was nice to have her out of the house for a while, Freddie and I got to have the afternoon together.

"Jim! Come here!" Freddie called from the living room.

I was honestly scared, he sounded scared. All I could think was 'not this again', this couldn't happen to Freddie again.

"What?" I panted while I ran into the living room.

"I need the remote." He grunted while he pathetically tried to reach out to the coffee table.

"You're awful, I thought that something was wrong." I jokingly scowled at him while I got the remote off of the coffee table. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked while I sat on the couch.

"I feel fine." Freddie shrugged- he was scared to do some things because he didn't want anything happening to this baby, he was constantly reading 'what not to do' lists. "I don't know. Maybe I'm fine." He corrected himself and I wrapped my arm around him.

"I think you're fine, we haven't seen anything strange happen yet." I put my hand on his stomach and I was surprised at how hard it was.

"We didn't see anything strange with James." Freddie whispered while he rubbed his little locket- he always did that when he was talking about James.

"This isn't going to be like James, okay?" I kissed his temple and he nodded.

"Do you want to have sex or something? I'm really bored and there's nothing on the telly." Freddie muttered and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You really know how to turn a guy on, don't you?" I wrapped my arms around Freddie and he nodded.

"That's how I used to pick guys up in the bar." He giggled.

"You were a virgin when we started dating, you nut." I laughed while I pulled my boyfriend into my lap. "Remember? It took us like 15 minutes to get everything started because you didn't want me to move?" I gave his body a tight squeeze and he nodded.

"It's because you're so big." Freddie bit his bottom lip while he turned around to straddle me.

"What do you want to do?" I whispered, hotly.

"I want to take you upstairs and I want to do dirty, dirty things to you." He whispered back while he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. "Maybe we don't have to go upstairs." He rubbed my chest and my stomach after my shirt was opened.