Where's my Cake?

January 13, 2015

- Brian's POV -
All I could think about when I woke up was my kids. God, I loved them so much and all I wanted was more time with them- I wanted what Freddie and Jim had.

It was what I was thinking about because I was woken up by Freddie's cooing. He was talking to the baby in his stomach and he was actually pretty noisy. I didn't roll over to face him, I just listened:

"Good morning, baby girl." He whispered and I felt him move up to the headboard. "Don't kick like that, it's mean." I felt like he was trying to be quiet but he kept laughing- he had a nice laugh so it was okay.

It went quiet for a few moments and I felt myself slowly falling asleep again. It was all nice until Freddie gasped.

"Ooh, gotta pee!" He exclaimed then he slowly got himself off of the bed and he waddled to the bathroom, while holding the bottom of his belly.

I couldn't help but laugh at his little run and I knew that I wouldn't be getting anymore sleep so I sat up and I rubbed my eyes with the heels of my hands. I pulled the scratchy sheets up, to cover my bare chest, and I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table.

"Oh, good morning." Freddie smiled when he walked back into the room- he had one hand on the small of his back and the other cupping his bump, it was adorable. "Did you sleep well?" He asked while he grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"I did. You kind of used me as a body pillow but it was a good sleep." I laughed, quietly.

Freddie must've had a sore back, or something, because he slept with his belly on mine and his back arched. It looked rather uncomfortable but he seemed to enjoy it, I was scared to move him because I didn't want to hurt him.

"Jim said that I do that a lot, I should just buy my own body pillow." Freddie giggled while he awkwardly lifted his suitcase onto our bed- he was lifting with his knees so it looked funny.

Several moments later, Freddie's phone buzzed so I tossed it to him and he answered it.

"Hello?" He hummed while he pressed the speakerphone button.

"Hey, Duckie." Oh, it was Jim! I found it weird how he always called Freddie 'Duckie', there had to be a story behind that.

"Hi, baby." Freddie smiled while he went through his suitcase. "How was your night with Julia?" He asked, quietly.

"She cried for most of the night because she missed you but she's sleeping with me right now and she hasn't moved in a while." He sighed- poor girl.

"Tell her to call me later. She didn't call me last night which is why she was so emotional- she needs to hear my voice and I need to have a moment with her, it'll calm her down." Freddie really was a relaxing person.

"Can I call you when I need a calm down?" Freddie's boyfriend hummed- where was this going?

"What?" The younger man laughed while he picked out an outfit, for our first day of meetings and whatnot.

"You know, when I want a good wank and I need you to dirty talk for me." He didn't know that we were on speakerphone!

"JIM!" Freddie exclaimed then he quickly picked the phone up. "Honey, you were on speakerphone." He covered his face with his hand and I could feel my face turning bright red. "Yeah, he heard you." He gave me an apologetic glance and I nodded.

I laughed, quietly, as Freddie explained the whole situation to Jim. He had to explain that he was on speakerphone because he was getting ready then Jim got scolded for using dirty talk while their daughter was laying next to him in their bed.