winter night in nyc

Harry: "Wait, close your eyes, there's snowflakes on your eyelashes," Harry whispers, his breath tickling your ear. You shut your eyes and laugh as he gently brushes his thumb across your lashes, then leans in to give you a quick kiss. "Thank you, snowflake police," you tease, looping your arm through his. "Ooh, what a prestigious title, I'll take it," he teases, the two of you making your way through the city streets. The snow lightly falls as the shoppers with their last-minute gifts make their way through the crowds and you and Harry seemingly go un-noticed (thanks to the fans being distracted by the other boys who'd been on the other side of town). "This is nice, it's perfect," he sighs, pulling you close. "It really is," you agree, brushing a snowflake from his cheek. 
Liam: "You look like a mummy," you tease, toying with the end of his scarf that's wrapped tight around his chin. "I feel like a mummy, I hate being bundled up," he laughs, tapping the pom-pom on the top of your hat. "Well it's better than freezing our buns off," you point out, glancing at the giant screen in Times Square showing it's nearly 18 degrees. "Did you really just say 'freezing our buns off'?" he teases, pulling you closer and kissing your nose. "Oh yes, I really just did," you smile, tugging the end of his scarf tighter and covering his mouth. "Rude!" he says, his voice muffled with fabric as he untangles his scarf and tugs your hat over your eyes. "Hey! Is this a winter accessory war or?" you laugh, pulling the fabric from your eyes and leaning against his shoulder. "It is...but I'll let you win because you're pretty," he jokes, leaning in and giving you a kiss. 
Niall: "Your cheeks are so red from the cold and it's really cute, I just want to pinch your cheeks and kiss your cheeks and I love you," you laugh, leaning on his shoulder and smiling as the snow falls lightly over the city streets. "My cheeks are always red," he laughs, nuzzling his nose against your nose. "Your cheeks are red from the cold and it's really cute and I just want to kiss you," he grins, giving you a quick kiss and blushing slightly as a chorus of "awws" ring out from fans you hadn't known had been watching see you two's smooch. "Oh...hi," he gives a sheepish wave and holds you closer, his voice faltering slightly when he realizes the moment's been interrupted. "You can stop for some pictures, it's okay," you whisper in his ear, watching the hopeful faces of fans. He hates interrupting time with you, but he hates letting down fans. "I love you," he smiles, kissing your cheek and posing for a few pictures before apologizing to the other fans and heading back towards you, wrapping his arms around you and nodding towards a nearby cafe. "Let's go get some hot cocoa, yeah?" 
Zayn: "It's snowing, we're in the best city in the world, we've got hot chocolate and I've got you," Zayn sighs, leaning back on the park bench and kissing your cheek. "Life doesn't get any better, does it?" You smile and lean against his shoulder, watching as snowflakes slowly fall to the ground, melting into the concrete. "It really doesn't, it's perfect," you admit, taking a sip of hot chocolate and watching people pass by. "I just wanted to say..." he begins, turning to face you and biting his lip. "I mean, I know I've said it before but..." You raise an eyebrow in confusion and he shifts his gaze to the ground shyly before his eyes meet yours once more. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. I really, love you," he breathes, a smile falling across his lips. "That's lucky because I really, really love you, too," you reply, leaning in for a kiss. 
Louis: "What are you doing?" you call out, watching Louis spin in a circle with his tongue stuck out and his face titled towards the sky. "You look like a nut!" He laughs and turns to face you, taking his mitten covered hand in yours and tilting your head towards the sky. "It just started snowing, so I'm catching snowflakes on my tongue, like any proper person should do," he grins, leaning forward and trying to catch a snowflake. "You're crazy," you shake your head with amusement but join him, laughing and nearly slipping on patches of ice and smiling as he catches you faithfully each time. "I don't think this is working, catching snowflakes I mean," he says after a while, wrapping his arms around you tight because you've begun to shiver in the cold. "Let's go warm up and get some coffee or something, yeah?" he grins, unraveling his scarf and wrapping it around your neck so you stay warm. "Sounds good," you admit, grabbing his hand. "We'll catch those snowflakes next time though, I swear."