His Sweater

Credit: millionharry

Niall: It was something he had given you a while back before he went on tour and it had become a permanent item of your wardrobe. It was a bit too big, but it was warm and smelled like him. Whenever he saw you wearing it, one side sliding off your shoulder and the extra material of the sleeves curled up in your fists, he would smile and kiss you, telling you how good you looked in his shirt.

Louis: It was freezing and you had forgotten your jacket. The thin material of your blouse did nothing to prevent the chill, and soon Louis noticed your chattering teeth. He slid his jacket off, helping you into it. "But Lou you're in just a t-shirt!" You protested, trying to wriggle it back off. He pulled you close, zipping it closed around you. "I'm not going to just sit here and watch you shiver." He smiled.

Harry: A stroll through the park should have been romantic, and it was...up until it started pouring on you. Harry gripped your hand, running towards the small pavilion in the middle of the park. You shivered as the water soaked through your shirt, goosebumps rising on your skin. As you reached the covering, Harry looked over you and gasped, quickly stepping in between you and the few other people trapped there by the storm. "What's wrong?" You asked, watching in confusion as he pulled his sweatshirt over his head. "Your shirt is see through when wet." He informed you, tugging his sweatshirt down over your head. "No one else gets to see that."

Zayn: The apartment was cold as you climbed out of bed. Zayn slept on, mumbling something and rolling over. You shivered, reaching down and grabbing the first thing you found. Too groggy to really look at what you were putting on, you slipped Zayn's hoodie over your body, relishing the sudden warmth. You walked out to go start breakfast. A few minutes later, a pair of tan arms snaked around your waist and lips were pressed to your neck. "You look really fit in that you know." Zayn's rough morning voice whispered in your ear.

Liam: The movie theater was dark and cool when you and Liam arrived, but over time, the temperature seemed to drop, raising goosebumps on your flesh and making you shiver. Sitting as close as possible to you, Liam felt the shudder travel through your body. He slipped his jacket from around his shoulders and offered it to you. "No I'm fine." You lied, your fib disproved when another chill had you shivering. "Liar." He smirked, draping the jacket over your lap. Once it was clear he didn't plan on accepting no for an answer, you picked it up gratefully, snuggling into the Liam scented fabric.