Your friend has a crush on one direcion

Creidit: 1dpreferences

Harry: You and (Y/B/N) were in love with One Direction. Every single song that was out there by them, you both had bought. Every TV appearance there was to be seen, you both had seen them. Every magazine available to you two, you both had bought. You loved that your friend could relate to your 1D obsession, the only problem was she liked Harry, too. And to make matters worse, guys always liked her better than they liked you. She was prettier, taller, more outgoing... she had it all going for her. Compared to her, you knew you didn't stand a chance with any guy. But, when it came down to the concert night you almost had forgotten all about that trouble because both of you had backstage passes. Her dad worked for a radiostation and managed to get you both in so although you were looking forward to seeing them perform live, you were really looking forward to getting to meet the boys after the show. After the show, you raced backstage with your friend, despite your efforts though, you were the last people in line. You figured that management would probably rush your meet and greet since you two were the last two. When it was finally your turn, you tried to stand next to Harry, but instead your "best" friend handed you her camera and pushed you out of the way, "Take my picture, take my picture!!" she squealed with her arms wrapped around Harry's waist. You forced a smile and agreed. After you took the picture you went to go stand with the boys but security wouldn't let you, "Sorry. That's all they have time for tonight.". Tears started clouding up your vision... you didn't even get to meet them, after all of that. You turned around and started walking away while your friend was too busy smiling, looking down at the picture. You heard somebody running behind you, then that same person took your hand. You spun around and looked up only to find that it was the Harry Styles holding your hand. You gasped, speechless. "I'm sorry you didn't get to take your picture with us, love," he apologized. You wiped the tears off of your cheek, "It's okay. I just really wanted to meet you...". He smiled, brushing a piece of hair out of your face, "Oh okay. My name is Harry and you are?". You laughed at how silly he was being, "I'm (Y/n)". "(Y/n), what a beautiful name to match such a beautiful face. Um... How would you like to hang out with the lads and I on the tour bus for a little bit?" You turned back to look at your friend who was still distracted by her picture, "Oh, should I-". He interrupted you, "Actually, if you don't mind... could we just leave without telling her? I thought she was a bit rude...". You smiled and shook your head happily saying yes as you walked to the bus holding Harry's hand.

Niall: How you met Niall was kind of a surprise. You had always loved One Direction but you could never go to any of your concerts. Your friend, (f/n), always wanted you to go with her but you couldn't afford it and ever since the last concert she went to, you haven't talked much since. You decided to call and invite her over to catch up, "Hey (f/n), how have you been? I was just wondering if you wanna come over today and just hang out? I miss you!" "Aww, hey (Y/n)! Sure, but I'm going to bring my NEW friend over, if you won't get jealous, okay?" "Um... Okay I promise not to get jealous...bye!" You friend was always the bragging type and always thought everyone was jealous of her. When she arrived you were shocked that her friend was Josh Devine. "Hi I'm-" he started. You stopped him, "Oh my god, I know you're Josh Devine! I can't believe you're in my house, you're such a talented drummer!". He laughed at how excited you got while your friend rolled her eyes. After a long afternoon of you saying things that made Josh laugh, it was time for them to leave. Before your friend left, she sighed and handed you a slip of paper, "This is Josh's number... he wants you to text him... maybe you should just date him." You were ecstatic that Josh gave you his number because he seemed really cool, "Thanks (f/n), but I don't know if I'd date him... he's more of a friend to me.". "Oh, I know. I wouldn't either. I'm just getting close to him so I can meet Niall, later!" Your mouth hung open, you couldn't believe she was using him. You texted Josh after they left and told him everything, he thanked you for that. A couple of days later you heard a knock on your door, it was Josh and somebody else... maybe your friend again. You opened the door but still couldn't see the other person, "Hey Josh! What's up? I'm so sorry about what happened... she's always been like that. I mean, Niall is an awesome guy, but that's not fair to you and-", you went speechless when you saw Niall step out from behind Josh. Josh laughed again, "Thanks, I appreciated that. But, the real reason I gave you my number is because I thought YOU should meet Niall, I think you two will really get along. Plus, I would much rather have him hanging out with you instead of (y/f/n) after knowing what she was up to." You stood there for a couple of seconds not knowing what to do, "Uh- Hi, I'm (y/n)... and you're Niall... obviously... Wow, sorry." You blushed, feeling like you were embarrassing yourself. Niall and Josh laughed together, "Wow," Niall said in between laughing, "You're right she is really funny, and cute!".