You take a shower/bath with him

Harry:  Humming the tune of a very well known song in your house you grabbed the conditioner, squeezing the bottle’s contents into your palm. You ran your hands through your hair, singing the chorus quietly. “Nice song choice.” Letting out a startled squeal, you spun around and found yourself face to face with your boyfriend. “H-Harry!” you stuttered, covering yourself. He laughed loudly and grabbed your arms, pinning them to your sides. “Nothing I haven’t seen before babe,” he said as he winked at you, “I had to come in when I heard you singing What Makes You Beautiful.” “You heard that?” you asked with wide eyes. He nodded and you gaped at him as he reached behind you to grab the body wash, “Yup. Don’t look so embarrassed though love.” Before you could reply he was lathering his hands with the soapy substance and motioning you to come closer to him. “What are you doing?” you asked, weary of his next actions. He chuckled, “Helping my girlfriend take a shower.” “I don’t-“ Harry cut you off by pulling you closer, his hands meeting your back as he ran them up and down. “Just enjoy it,” he muttered quietly.

Niall:  Dragging your feet up the steps to your house, you lazily dug through your purse in search of your house keys. After a few minutes you realized that your keys were nowhere to be found and that this was possibly one of the worst days you’ve had in a while. “(Y/N)?” You jumped at the sound of your name coming from behind you, but let out a sigh of relief when you saw that it was your boyfriend. “You’re just now getting home babe?” Niall questioned with a frown on his face as he unlocked the door, holding it open for you. “Unfortunately,” you breathed. All you were focused on was getting out of your uncomfortable heels and getting into your pajamas so you could sleep till noon. Niall however had a different idea as he took your hand in his, leading you to the bathroom. “Let’s take a bath, okay?” he said quietly, kissing your cheek before turning on the faucets. You gave your boyfriend a small smile, grateful that he had noticed how exhausted you were. After stripping down, you found yourself sitting in between Niall’s legs and resting your head on his shoulder. His hands lightly traced patterns on your stomach, occasionally massaging your waist. “You’re amazing,” you murmured, eyes closing shut as you arched your back in pleasure. He chuckled in your ear, kissing just below it, “I try.”

Louis:  “Ow!” you yelped, swatting Louis’ hands away. “I swear Tomlinson, if you pinch my bum one more time I’m never taking a shower with you again.” Louis laughed, the sound echoing off the tiles, “Your reactions are just too funny babe.” You frowned at him as he gave you a cheeky smile. Getting an idea, you pretended to reach behind him for the shampoo but quickly made a move to get him back. His hand shot behind him however, catching yours before it could come in contact with skin. “Not so fast (Y/N),” he said in a sing song voice. You scowled at him, “How did you-“ Louis cut you off by pulling you into a bone crushing hug, your chest pressed against his. “How did I what?” he breathed, looking down at you with smoldering eyes. Your breath stopped short as he leaned down to kiss the spot beneath your ear. He then proceeded to plant kisses along your jaw, all the way to the other ear. “L-Louis,” you moaned as you felt his hands on your lower backside. “Yes love?” he murmured. “Don’t- OW!” You struggled in his arms as you felt the sting from yet another pinch. “Got you again babe,” he chuckled, rubbing the sore spot.

Zayn:  You and Zayn took baths together often, finding it the only time in your busy schedules where you could be with each other without any interruptions. No phone calls or alarm clocks, just you and him. As you sat facing him, you mindlessly traced the tattoos inked on his chest, telling him about your day. “I love our baths,” Zayn muttered as he placed his hands on your waist, dragging you closer to him. You smiled at him and leaned in, your lips brushing his with every word you said, “Me too. Favorite part of my day.” Your boyfriend grinned at this, “That might be the most romantic thing you’ve said to me.” You pulled away slightly, a blush appearing on your cheeks, “W-What?” He laughed and ran his hands back and forth on top of your thighs, making you sigh in pleasure. “I was only joking babe,” he said quietly in your ear, kissing it gently before he made his way down to your neck. You moaned as you felt him leave kisses there- your neck was your soft spot and he always took advantage of it. “No fair,” you whined, moving impossibly closer to him as you craned your neck, giving him more access. “No fair?” he questioned, his lips still planted on your neck, “you seem to be enjoying this.” You didn’t reply, opting to let him continue instead.

Liam:  “L-Liam you’ll be late,” you managed to get out as your boyfriend pinned you to the wall of the shower, planting his lips on your throat. He chuckled and kissed his way up to your lips, “Do you really I think I care?” Your breath hitched and you couldn’t help but enjoy this side of Liam. It rarely came out but you appreciated it when it did. “What a rebel,” you muttered as he pressed his body to yours, the hot water running down both of you. “I try,” he replied simply before capturing your bottom lip and tugging it. “Ow,” you complained. He let go, kissing it gently before pulling you in for a deep kiss. His hand brushed over your bum and you moaned, kissing him harder. After a few minutes you could feel your lips beginning to hurt so you pulled away, panting. “Done?” you asked him, reaching behind him to turn off the shower. He caught your arm however, and pinned it above your head. You felt him running one of his hands on the back of your thigh and you reveled in the pleasure. “Just getting started babe,” he breathed, planting kisses on your collarbone.