He apologizes after a fight

Credit: 1diwantyourd

Liam:  He walked up to you as you were laying in bed and wrapped you in his arms. "Baby?" You moved your face away from him, looking into the pillows. "Please look at me, I'm so sorry." You turned around and looked at him, his eyes wide "Can we talk?" He nodded and you rolled over and talked things through.

Niall:  You walked away, and locked yourself in the bathroom. He sat outside the bathroom door; his palm against the wood door. "Please open up." You were crying hysterically, and when you calmed down you got in the shower, to reduce the puffiness in your face. When you were done you put on the original clothes, towel dried your hair slightly, and walked out of the bathroom. When you pulled the door open, Niall fell in the bathroom, then immediately jumped back up and hugged you tightly. When he didn't feel you hug back he whispered softly, "I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you." You nodded and hugged him back.

Louis:  Normally you could deal with his immaturity, but today was different. You completely lost it and said things you didn't mean, and he stormed out of the flat. You retreated to the couch, watching TV, but you couldn't really focus because you were so angry. A couple hours later, you heard the sound of the key jostling in the door and you sat up straighter, and focused your attention at the TV. He walked in and cleared his throat and you looked over at him, dressed in a full suit. "What are you doing?" He smiled, "You told me to grow up, so here I am." You smiled slightly and walked up to him, "I'm sorry." You cuddled into his body, he shushed you, "No babe, I'm sorry. I know I need to grow up a little more. I'm so sorry."

Zayn:  "Cheating scandal? Again? I can't do this anymore Zayn!" You yelled. Things immediately spun out of control from there and you lost it completely, grabbed your bag, stuffed some clothes in it and left. You went to your best friend's house, and fell asleep; exhausted from the argument. He came to her house hours later and woke you up softly, and kissed the top of your head. "You know I'm not cheating on you, I'm so sorry the media twists things. You know I love you and only you." You nodded and kissed him, and he carried you out back to his car to take you home.

Harry:  When you and Harry fought, it got ugly...fast. He stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door in your face as you tried to catch up with him. You sunk down on the floor and started sobbing, then eventually got the strength to pick yourself up and walk to the bed. He came back hours later and walked into your room, getting in bed. He cuddled in next to you and you felt the body in your sleep. You woke up and turned over and started to protest and he kissed you softly. "I'm sorry baby, but let's sleep. We'll talk about it in the morning. Just know I'm sorry and I love you."