He "shoves" ice cream in your face

Credit: meetingniallatnandos

Niall
The air conditioning in Niall’s flat had gone out, so Niall had stripped down to his boxers and you were in a tank top and shorts. The two of you sprawled out across the couch watching TV when Niall jumped up and ran to the kitchen. “What are you doing?” you laughed, following him. You turned the corner into the kitchen to find Niall standing with the freezer door wide open, holding a giant tub of ice cream. “Ohh that looks good!” you said as you hopped up and sat on the counter. “Yeah it does!” Niall exclaimed as he grabbed a giant spoon. He stood in front of you, scooping a giant amount of ice cream into the spoon. “Open up”, he winked. You did as he said, and Niall placed the ice cream in your mouth. He scooped up another monstrous amount of ice cream and ate it himself this time. “My turn”, you say as Niall begins to scoop up some more. You close your eyes and open your mouth when Niall smears the ice cream all over your face. “Niall!” you scream. His famous laugh fills the room as the ice cream drips down your face onto you shoulders and chest. “I can help you with that”, Niall says as he begins to kiss all over your face “cleaning up” the ice cream. He pulls away slightly, looking at the drops that have fallen onto your chest before he moves his mouth down to them. Niall’s tongue feels hot against your skin in contrast with the cold ice cream. The night ends with a mixture of Niall’s two favorite things, you and food.

Liam
You and Liam had been out shopping when you got mobbed by the paparazzi. The two of you dashed through random stores, trying to get away. Liam held your hand while dragging you through random doors, the two of you laughing the whole way. You ended up a couple blocks from where you originally were, and found a small ice cream shop. “It’s fate”, Liam says. “I’ve been craving ice cream all day.” You giggle slightly as Liam pulls you into the shop. You both order an ice cream cone and make your way out of the shop. As you step outside you suddenly lose your balance and start to fall. Thankfully, Liam catches you, but drops his ice cream in the process. His eyes go wide and he stares at the sidewalk, watching his ice cream begin to melt. “That was rude” Liam states and starts to pout. “Since you made me drop mine I think that means I get yours” Liam says grabbing your ice cream cone. “No!” you giggle, fighting to hold on to it. Liam soon lets go, but you were still pulling, and the next thing you know the ice cream cone was planted on your face. The two of you burst out laughing until you hear the clicking of what seemed like a million cameras. The paparazzi were approaching you as Liam quickly wiped your face with his sleeve. The photos were online that night, and showed you and Liam fighting for the ice cream, as well as the ice cream landing all over your face. It was pretty embarrassing, but there were also a couple pictures of Liam looking adorable as he helped you get cleaned up.

Louis
You and Louis had been at the park, and it was actually a pretty hot day. You saw an ice cream cart across the park and pulled Louis towards it. “One vanilla and one chocolate”, Louis said pulling out his wallet. You were handed your ice cream and the two of you started to walk back to the bench you had previously been sitting at. “Football is definitely better than soccer”, you argued with Louis. The two of you had been having this conversation on and off for the past three days. “No. Absolutely not” Louis firmly stated. “It is!” you say pushing Louis teasingly. “Am I ever gonna get you to shut up about this?” Louis asked raising his eyebrow. “Nope” you replied with a smile, quickly eating some more of your ice cream. “Well, there’s only one way to end this then.” Louis then grabs the hand that you’re holding your ice cream with and shoves it towards your face, smearing your ice cream all over your mouth and cheeks. “Louis!” you gasp. He then falls into a fit of laughter as you wipe the ice cream off of your face. “So, is soccer better than football?” Louis asks approaching you cautiously. You wait for him to get close enough and you dump your ice cream cone on top of his head. “Nope!” you laugh as Louis screams very over dramatically. 

Zayn
To this day you can still remember everything that happened. It was your birthday, but you had to work so you’re party wasn’t until the weekend. When you got home, you saw a small cake sitting on the table. “Happy birthday, baby” Zayn said coming up to you and wrapping you in a hug. “Aww Zayn! You didn’t have to get me a cake, I’m gonna have one at the party too you know?” you say giving him a kiss. “I know, but I was at the store and it looked really good so I thought why not?” Zayn laughs pulling you over to the table. When you got to the table you looked down at the cake, slightly disappointed. You pull Zayn into a hug. “Babe, I appreciate the thought and all, but it’s butter cream frosting. It’s too sweet for me, you’ll have to eat it yourself.” Zayn’s face drops and a guilty look takes over. “I’m sorry, Y/N. I wasn’t even paying attention to the frosting.” “It’s okay, babe. I can still blow out my candles, right?” you smile. “Absolutely!” Zayn says as he grabs the candles and the lighter from the counter. You sit down and lean forward, inspecting the decorations on the cake. The next thing you knew your face was being shoved into the cake, which was absolutely freezing. You lifted your face up wiped the frosting away from your eyes, glaring at Zayn. “Sorry babe, I couldn’t resist. Did I tell you that it was an ice cream cake?” he laughs swiping a bit of icing from your face and eating it. You grab Zayn’s face with both hands and transfer the mess from your cheeks to his. “Careful Y/N, you’re gonna mess up my hair!” Zayn laughs before kissing you.

Harry
It was actually a complete accident. You and Harry didn’t even know each other. You had just gotten off of work and it’d been a long day, so you thought you would treat yourself to some ice cream. You stood in line at the ice cream shop behind a REALLY good looking guy. Well… You hadn’t really seen his face yet, but his tall slender body and his brown curly hair was making you dizzy, so you imagined that the front of him would be just as gorgeous. The line progressed slowly, and the people a few places ahead of you were getting rather impatient. The line continued to move, and the boy in front of you was now ordering. Just as he was handed his ice cream cone, the impatient costumers that were in front of him shoved him out of the way, complaining about how they got the wrong flavor. When the boy was pushed back, his ice cream flew from his hand and smacked you right in the face. “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” the british voice dragged out. He immediately grabbed a handful of napkins and began to lightly dab where the ice cream stained your cheeks. You looked up at him and realized your previous thoughts were right. He was gorgeous. He laughed slightly. “Are you alright, love?” You realized how stupid you must have looked, your eyes wide and jaw dropped. “Yeah, I’m okay” you stammered giving him a smile. “I’m really sorry” he says again laughing. “Maybe I could buy  your ice cream to make up for it?” he smiles cheekily.