BSM You are wearing makeup when he comes home from tour

Credit: onedirectionbsm

Harry: You were going into highschool and you figured it was time to step up your game. Makeup was the perfect way to upgrade your look. You went from chapstick to lipstick. You started wearing mascara and eyeliner. Oh, and don’t forget foundation. It was perfect. Harry, on the other hand, didn’t think so. He was one of those annoying, overprotective brothers. You knew what was coming when he got home from tour. “Nope. No way. take that off right now.” He pushed you towards the bathroom. “Why? Harry I’m 14.” You complained. “Exactly. Way too young for makeup.” “No it’s not! Harry, I’m going into highschool. I’m growing up. I’m not a baby anymore and you need to accept that.” You yelled, storming out of the bathroom

Liam: It wasn’t even that much makeup. All it was is mascara and lip gloss. But apparently, that was just enough to make Liam blow his top. “What is this? I did not give you permission to start wearing makeup, young lady.” You sighed. “For God’s sake, Liam I am 15 years old. I think I’m old enough to wear makeup. Besides, it’s only mascara and lip gloss.” “Well, it doesn’t matter. It’s still makeup. (Y/N), just go take it off. You’re not doing this.” You finally had it. “Liam, I’m sorry. But I’m a growing girl and you need to realize that. I am a sophomore in highschool for crying out loud.” Liam sighed in defeat. “You’re right, you’re right. I’m sorry. It’s just… I hate seeing you grow up right in front of me. You’re not my baby sister anymore.” You wrapped your arms around his waist. “Liam, I’ll always be your baby sister. Now, I’m just your baby sister that wears makeup.” You chuckled. “Fair enough,” Liam smiled. “I love you.” “I love you too, Li.”

Louis: It’s no doubt that Tomlinsons are naturally attractive. Your family, the boys, and the fans thought you were stunning. So when it came to makeup, Louis only said one thing about it: “No.” You should’ve thought about that when you started wearing lip gloss when Louis left for tour. Soon, it grew into mascara and eyeliner. Next thing you know, you were pretty much the queen of makeup. You told yourself you were going take it off as soon as you knew that Louis was was about to come home. Well…he kind of made a surprise visit. “Is that…makeup?” Louis asked, grabbing your chin and tilting it up towards him. You nodded sheepishly. “Yeah…” Louis shook his head disapprovingly. “(Y/N), you know you look beautiful without makeup, right? C’mon, you’re a Tomlinson. You’re perfect. You don’t need to do this, okay?” You sighed and nodded your head. You and Louis later agreed on only a little bit of makeup.

Niall: Niall said no makeup is allowed to go near your face when he’s around. You figured that since he was gone for a few months for tour, you could start wearing a little bit. I mean, you weren’t around him, right? You could just take it off when he get’s home. He never has to know. Unfortunately, you forgot the whole ‘taking it off’ part and ran right up to him when he got off the plane. With a face full of makeup. His face suddenly filled with anger. “(Y/N), what the hell happened to your face? I said no makeup. No means NO, (Y/N)!” You shrugged. “I’m sorry Niall.” You said with your head down. The rest of the car ride was silent. The second you got home, Niall immediately pulled you into the bathroom. “(Y/N), I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier. I’m just not ready to see you all grown up. You’re my only sister, y’know?” You wrapped your arms tightly around him. “Niall, I understand, I really do. I just think I’m ready to try new things, that’s all. The same old thing is getting pretty boring.” You said softly. Niall nodded. “I understand, (Y/N). You can still wear the makeup. Just not too much, okay? I love you.” “Okay Niall, I love you too.”

Zayn: Zayn wasn’t expecting to come home to his sister’s makeup covered face. You really weren’t either. One day, your friend told you to try out this new mascara, and next thing you knew, you had your own mascara, along with eyeliner, foundation, and lipstick. You told yourself not to go overboard. But that didn’t work because now you and Zayn were standing face to face. His face was filled with rage, and your face was filled with shame and sadness. “(Y/N), I specifically told you no makeup until you are 16. How old are you?” You sighed. “13.” “Exactly. Way too young. Now go take it off.” You obeyed him and washed off all of the makeup and headed upstairs. Zayn took your hand and pulled you towards his chest. “(Y/N), you really don’t need makeup. I only said that because you are already so beautiful. I’m already worried about boys being all over you now. You’re a Malik. Maliks are naturally pretty. I mean, just look at me.” Zayn joked. You giggled. “I’m sorry, Zayn. I think I can wait a little longer for makeup.” You hugged him tighter. “Good. I love you.” “I love you too, Zayn.”