He wipes away your makeup

Credit: picturemewith1D

LOUIS: It was a beautiful day in London ,and you and Louis decided to take a stroll throughout the city. You two walked hand in hand window shopping and chatting with the occasional fan that you ran into. Most of them were incredibly sweet to you and loved you. But not all of them. A large group swarmed you two ,and begged for pictures. You backed off to make room for them but before you did you heard a couple of the girls snicker in your direction. “You’d think with a face like that she’d wear more makeup” one of the girls stated to her friend who nodded in agreement. You stood there in shock. You were a very insecure person and that didnt help. “Should I wear more makeup?” You thought to yourself. A few minutes later Louis finally finished with the fans ,and you two carried on with your date 
***the next day***
“Hey love you wanna go grab some coffee?” Louis offered as you two were deciding what to do. “Sure thing babe….let me go get ready.” You said giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading to the bathroom. You opened up your bag of makeup for some mascara ,but the comment you heard from those girls flashed into your mind. “Maybe I’ll put on some more makeup today” you mumbled to yourself as you caked on some foundation ,eyeliner, and eyeshadow. Louis knew you normally didnt take that long to get ready so he came in to check on you. “Hey babe you almost fini- woah…..what’s with all the makeup?” Louis asked confused. “Uhm……I just need it…..no need to worry.” You said with a fake smile. “I see right through that smile y/n what’s really wrong? Did someone say something?” Louis questioned. You knew he wouldn’t be fooled. “It’s fine….just some fans said I needed to wear more makeup….it’s okay really I’ll just try to wear more…” You said trying to fight back tears. Louis slowly shook his head. “Y/n I fell in love with the girl under all that makeup. Don’t change simply because some fans said so. I want the real, natural you. Now please let me wipe all that off. I want my girlfriend back” he said putting a smile on your face. Louis was always there to boost your confidence and you knew that wouldn’t change.

LIAM: One of Liam’s favorite things about you physically was the birthmark you had on your neck. He said it made you so unique and it is close to the spot where his birthmark is and he thought of it as ‘proof’ that you two belonged together. You used to be incredibly self conscious of it but Liam made that all go away..until one night. You were scrolling through twitter and you came across a picture of you and a fan earlier that day. You smiled as you read the incredibly sweet caption the girl wrote. Unfortunately, against your better judgement you decided to read the comments. The majority of them were sweet comments towards you with the occasional ‘Liam would be better with me’ that you always rolled your eyes at. But then you saw a comment that made your stomach churn. “Y/n would be pretty but she has that hideous brown thing on her neck. At least Liam’s is adorable hers is just disgusting!” You sat there shaking and tearing up. “Is it really disgusting?” you asked yourself. You walked into your room and stood in front of the mirror just staring at the birthmark. “They’re right it is hideous” you said out loud as tears streamed down your face. Your sobs were interrupted by your phone buzzing. You picked it up to view a text from Liam.
*Hey lovely, I’ll be home to pick you up in about ten minutes for some dinner, okay? I love you to the moon!*. <3 Liam 
You swore to yourself wiping away your tears hoping the evidence that you’d been crying would be gone by the time he got here. You walked into the bathroom to get ready when you came up with the idea to cover up your birthmark with make up. You knew Liam wouldn’t be happy if he knew you covered it ,but you were convinced he wouldn’t notice. A few minutes later you heard your boy call from downstairs. “Baaaabe! I’m home! You ready to go?” You were happy to see the tear stains on your face were gone and you rushed downstairs and gave Liam a kiss ,but he stopped you short. “Woah….hold on….where’s your birthmark?” Liam asked cocking an eyebrow up. “I’ve…..been informed that I look better without it so I’m just going to cover it up from now on.” You said taking a deep breath. He furrowed his brow looking confused and angry. “Who said that?!” He asked infuriated. “People these days making fun of things that make them beautiful! It’s complete and utter crap and you know it! Who cares what they think?!” Liam said putting your face in his hands. You felt his thumb start to rub away the makeup on your neck. “Li, stop I need it!” You said backing away. “Why? Because some random stranger said so? No, your birthmark is what makes you…well….you! Please don’t change” he said continuing to rub off the makeup. You looked down at the ground a bit embarrassed and smiled. “I love you Liam”you said going in for a hug. “I love you too y/n” he said kissing your forehead.