You receive a death threat from a fan

Credit: i-write-1D-preferences

Harry:

You had been crying all day, after finding such a mean message on your twitter. You immediately blocked the user, but you could still remember ever word the message, they kept replaying in your head and you’d shudder every time. You had never gotten a death threat before and you went sure how Harry would react, so you decided to just keep quiet about it. Luckily you had nothing on your agenda for the day, so you were able to stay home, and watch movies all day. “Are you ok (Y/N)?” Harry said, he seemed to come out of no where. “Yeah” you lied smiling at him. His eyes met yours. “You’ve been crying.” Harry stated. “I was watching a sad movie” you said, but for some reason Harry could always tell when you were lying. Harry raised an eyebrow and sat next to you on the bed. “Seriously whats wrong (Y/N)?” he asked firmly, you had to tell him. “Someone told me that they hate me, and that they think I should die so that you can go and love her” you admitted, your voice cracking towards the end. Harry was speechless, you could see the tears starting to build up in his eyes. “I hurts me, just trying to imagine my life without you (Y/N). I will never ever let that happen.” he assured you. You tried your best to slow your sobbing. He quickly wiped the tears from your eyes and pulled you in for a hug. “I love you more than words can describe (Y/N)” he said, now his voice was the one cracking. You nodded, not wanting to leave his warm embrace.

Niall:

Being “Niall Horan’s” girlfriend came with consequences of corse. You were used to being called a slut, a whore, a bitch, a man stealer, ect. But this, this was a new extreme. Your heart dropped and the smile on your lips quickly faded after reading through your twitter mentions. 

@Y/T/N Bitch, no one likes you, you’re unnecessary and not at all good enough for Niall. So go kill yourself, and if you don’t, I’ll be glad to :)

You read from one of the tweets. Tears started to blur your vision. Your eyes read over the message multiple times, by now you knew it by heart. You knew the username, the girls name, her picture, the date and even the time the message was net. The second Niall walked through the door you ran up to hug him, tears now spilling out of your eyes. “What’s wrong baby?!” Niall said as he stroked your back slowly. It was hard to speak with the lump in your throat. So you just decided to show your much concerned boyfriend. You show the tweet to him and he hugged you again. “Some people are just sick, I can’t believe anyone would threaten you like that. This is really not okay (Y/N) ” he said. The look on his face was indescribable, some sort of mixture of sadness, disappointment, and annoy. You nodded, still un able to speak. You watched as Niall reported and blocked the girl. He then logged on to his account to address this girl. 

@Hater I have never felt so disgusted and disappointed in my entire life. You have absolutely no right to talk to (Y/N), or anyone, that way.

Luckily you got much support and sweet messages from some of the other fans.

Liam:

It was Valentines day and you and Liam were on a date at your favorite restaurant. You and Liam took a quick picture together to post on twitter. You captioned it, “I’ve finally found love, I love you so much @Real_Liam_Payne” . After dinner you went home, and checked twitter again. You got plenty of Aww’sand other cute comments but one stuck out to you. ‘LIAM WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, LIKE HE LOVES ME! YOU’RE DEAD TO ME!!’ you gasped and showed Liam. “(Y/N)” he started softly. “I don’t even know her, I only love you, and I will always love you. She is absolutely crazy, and I won’t let her come near you ok?” he sad before kissing your forhead. You nodded, he was right. “Don’t let that bitch ruin our night….I know how to keep your mind off of this…” he said. You started to ask, but after looking into his lust filled eyes you knew what he meant. “God, I love you” you said before losing yourself in the moment and kissing him passionately.

Louis

Louis had invited you to their first show of the tour, and you were extremely excited. You were backstage, when the boys came back for a costume change. “Hey”, “Hey” you greeted each other, you didn’t have much time, because you knew they had to be back on within seconds. They went back out and you heard your boyfriend on the microphone. “So, this next song I’d like to dedicate to my amazing girlfriend (Y/N)!!! Come on out (Y/N)!” he shouted. You were so surprised, you came out and stood next to Louis. One of the crew members pulled out a chair for you and you thanked him and sat there. The boys then serenaded you singing “back for you”, your favorite song. After they finished you thanked Louis with a kiss and after pulling away you heard some fan scream “EW THATS DISGUSTING! BITCH, I’LL KILL YOU!”. You looked at Louis shocked and then quickly showed her your middle finger, choosing not to show the fear that you felt inside. You and Louis laughed at the girls surprised reaction and she was told to leave the concert. Lastly you gave Louis another quick kiss and walked backstage again.

Zayn:

You and Zayn were doing a quick twitcam for the fans. “Ok so tweet us some questions @Zaynmalik and @Y/T/N” Zayn said happily. You smiled and waited for the questions to file in. “Ok first one, ‘What is the fastest way to make me happy? Kill yourself’…” you read aloud. There was a long pause before you decided to run out of the room, not wanting the fans to see you cry. “Really? Was that necessary?! The one time I actually do a twitcam with (Y/N) you fucking threaten her? What the hell did she do to you?” Zayn shouted, you heard him from inside the bathroom. “Bye guys, this might even be the last twitcam I do” he said firmly while slamming the laptop shut. “(Y/N)?? Can you come out of there babe?” he said from the other side of the door, his voice had drastically changed, he now spoke softly. You slowly opened the door, and allowed him into the room. You fell into his arms and he made sure to comfort you. “Look (Y/N) I really feel bad about this, I’m really angry with whoever said that to you, but fuck her. I want you to know that I love you, I really love you, you’re absolutely amazing and if anyone disagrees with me then, well they suck” Zayn said wiping your last tears and hugging you tight